Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

4tracker

North Michigan trail riding companion for camping

Need buddy/friend over 50 for up north michigan trail riding companion for camping, outdoor cooking, diners. Have kids to go with but most of the time their too busy. My areas to ride are around st Helens, Mio. Been camping, riding there since 86 with our first Honda 200sx quad that i presently own, but have had many since with my newest Honda trx450r just bought. I have a van for hauling w/trailer if needed and camping equipment. I always share in expenses equally.  If your interested or know of someone get back with me and lets ride!! Thanks Steve

Ps I have a spare quad but there's a cost to rent for days used, but could be refunded if bought.

Hi SE Michigan guy Need buddy/friend over 50 for up north michigan trail riding companion for camping, outdoor cooking, diners. Have kids to go with but most of the time their too busy. My areas to ride are around st Helens, Mio. Been camping, riding there since 86 with our first Honda 200sx quad that i presently own, but have had many since with my newest Honda trx450r just bought. I have a van for hauling w/trailer if needed and camping equipment. I always share in expenses equally. If your interested or know of someone get back with me and lets ride!! Thanks Steve

Ps I have a spare quad but there's a cost to rent for days used, but could be refunded if bought

PIC_0009.jpg

PIC_0228.jpg

images (1).jpg

• Like 1

@4tracker I created a new topic with your 3 posts in the new members topic. This is the new topic and is titled North Michigan trail riding companion for camping. The topic is in the Midwest ATV & Off Road Forum forum. Good luck finding some companions to go riding with. You can also check out our member map to see what members are in that area or go to Advance Search and try searching for members in teh area https://www.quadcrazy.com/search/

41 minutes ago, Admin said:

@4tracker I created a new topic with your 3 posts in the new members topic. This is the new topic and is titled North Michigan trail riding companion for camping. The topic is in the Midwest ATV & Off Road Forum forum. Good luck finding some companions to go riding with. You can also check out our member map to see what members are in that area or go to Advance Search and try searching for members in teh area https://www.quadcrazy.com/search/

thanks for the help! I'll keep an eye open from here steve

Good to finally hear from someone/anyone from our state getting off the couch! lol I knew I wasn't the only one left riding! lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.