Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Jeffery Pitts

2009 artic cat 700 H1 ATV

My display stopped working, I changed the battery, left the display unplugged over night, anything I should try? The display is blank, and not even the back light.

If it just stopped working, something is probably wrong with it and unplugging it to reset may not work. I would check wiring to the display. There are a few existing topics you can check out

Also check out some of these videos on youtube:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tim Orr
      Installed new battery was told that’s what was wrong when hit start button I hear 1 click then nothing?  Can the battery just not have enough amps to crank the starter the first time ? I trickle charged it overnight thought it was enough!
    • By Josh Cummins
      Bought this quad a couple days ago. Got it home and couldn't get it started. Got my new starter and recoil on. Starts up great. Took it for a quick spin hot light came on. Guess my question is there a way to test the sensor? If sensor is good what would be next step? Any other common checks I should do before throwing new parts at it?

Thanks.
    • By Sturgeon
      Hello everyone, did a search and not successful. Purchased new 2017 Sportsman 570 sp and my power steering is not working. Seems to have a mind of it's own. Works then it doesn't. Dealer says there's not a fix. Thought it was just me and it being a brand new machine with 4 hours on it. Dealership said it's this model only ? Not sure what a person in this spot is suppose to do and wondering are your thoughts mite be. Thanks 
    • By Dimelol
      I have been working on my quad for a while trying to get it running right. It seems as if I run into a new issue as soon as I resolve the old one. Anyway, the other day I went to fire up my quad and the battery was completely dead. I knew it was on it's last leg, so I went ahead and swapped it out think it was the issue. After sitting for a couple of days without running the machine at all, the new battery was drained as well, not completely dead like the old one but weak enough not to turn the engine over. When I removed the new battery to put it on the charger I noticed a clicking sound when I was removing the negative connection. After fooling around with it for a bit I tracked down where the sound is coming from (see pic) it was also warm to the touch. I have no idea what this thing or or what purpose it serves but should it be clicking as soon as I connect the battery? Could this be the cause of my battery being drained? Thanks for the help, I'm not the most experienced when it comes to tracking down electrical issues.

• By David Terzian
      Hi, Name is Dave, I am new to the site. I have UTV 2018 Textron Stampede... cant get the 4 wheel drive to work.
      I recently had blown out the fuse for the acc... while hooking up my turn signals,,, and ever since then
      4 wheel drive doesn't work, I can lock in the rear,,, while having the key on motor off,, I can hear the clicking
      sound,, which sounds like a relay in the rear... but when I switch to 4 wheel drive, I hear nothing. shows up on
      the dash that its working, anyone can help would be greatly appreciated. All Fuses and relays under hood are
      good, and under rear seat. Thanks  Dave