Quantcast

2019 Yamaha Grizzly SE (Special Edition)

Ajmboy

The 2019 Grizzly SE (Special Edition) looks great, especially with the styling and special edition rims and tires. Special Edition color and graphics, all‑new Maxxis 'Zilla tires, 14" cast aluminum wheels and superior overall rec utility performance help the new Grizzly EPS SE conquer even the toughest terrain.

New 700-Class Engine

For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS SE even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.

New Special Edition Model

The new 2019 Grizzly EPS SE takes trail performance to the next level with stylish alloy rims mounting oversize 27-inch tires. Tackle mud, slippery hills and rocky slopes with confidence.

Big Bore Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding

Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS SE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor mounts.

High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission

Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.

Trail-Ready Chassis

With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS SE tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS SE is ready to keep going when you are.

Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD

Unlike so many 4WD ATVs systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS SE delivers power consistently as required.

Class-Leading Power Steering

Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).

High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission

Grizzly EPS SE's Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.

New Engine Built to Excite

For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS SE features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.

Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD

The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.

High-Mounted Air Intake

Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS SE’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.

Stainless Steel Exhaust

To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS SE uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.

High-Capacity Radiator

Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.

Drive System Air Intake

Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.

New 27-inch SE Tire Package

For deep mud, scree slopes and any other poor traction terrain out there, the Grizzle EPS SE comes ready to climb with big 27-inch Maxxis® Zilla® tires mounted on strong and lightweight alloy rims. The new Zilla® tires use dual-compound sidewalls and an extra-tough carcass construction to handle anything you can throw at them.

Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes

Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS SE thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.

Generous Ground Clearance

To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS SE offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.

2019 Yamaha Grizzly SE

2019 Yamaha Grizzly SE Special Edition

• Similar Forum Topics

• By GrizzlyRider
      The 2024 ATVs are out and I was just looking at the websites for Yamaha and Suzuki. The Grizzly and King Quad have come a long way, probably two of my favorite quads over the years. Both of these come with power steering but I almost like the King Quad styling a little more. The plastics haven't changed much over the years either, mayeb a little more rugged. The King Quad racks are more like the Polaris plastic racks (I think they were the first to introduce these) but on a closer look, I think its just plastic covers over the traditional metal racks. The Grizzly still keeps the old style metal racks. I like the display/instrument panel on the Grizzly more.
      2024 Suzuki King Quad

2024 Yamaha Grizzly

Thoughts on these two? Here's a pretty good comparison of both 2023 models. I didn't know some of these things like no seat latch on the Grizzly and hydraulic rear brake vs cable. Good video to watch if you are consideting these:
      Grizzly 700 vs KingQuad 750! 2023 Full Shootout!" width="200">  
    • By Grizz10
      Hi everyone, looks like a busy place.
      Is there a free download available anywhere for my machine?Im not having much luck, as the key word here, is free. Thank you
    • By 1998Zuki250
      Looking to see if anyone has any input on ATV Tires? 1998 Suzuki quadrunner LTF250
    • By Gwbarm
      I just heard Tommie Smothers died, I watched his show in the 60s, it was a great show one of the best. He will be missed, if not for Mom liked you best, then definately for YOYO MAN and his state of YO.
    • By Gwbarm
      Im finishing up on the Big Bear, just tying up some loose ends and its done.
      My next project I actually bought first, but the Big Bear seemed like it was more challenging so tackled it first. Now looking the Eiger over im not so Sure.
      I bought this Suzuki Eiger, almost a year ago, rear wheels locked up, but it ran fairly well. It was so bad that it took 3 Big Guys to get it on my trailer. All the parts were there it ran. He wanted 600.00 and I offered him 400.00. a plus it had the original Kei Hin carb on it.

You might ask, why would you want something so ugly, it is often referred to as the ugly sister to the King Quad. I actually like the Eiger I have this one and also a 2007. I have riden them before, they are strong a true beast, I am a fairly Big Guy 6' 3" 195 pds, and it fits me good, but what I really like is the wide foot print and low center of gravity , not so easy to turn over.
      So I get it home and I don't have 3 big guys to help me get it off my trailer, but I do have a John Deere, hooked it up and drug it off the trailer,an afterthought I should have used a couple of furniture moving dolly's under the rear wheels, oh well. Maybe I didn't ruin the already stuck rear end or transmission I was sure which, I was fairly sure it wasn't locked brake drums, after all that they should have popped free.
       This is what I have done so far. It's off the trailer I took the drive shaft bolts loose, they were tight, had to get a 3 foot cheater, I thought they were going to break. Got them out and now I can roll it around. I checked the shifter, this is a manual shift Eiger LTF400F. Foot shifter moved didn't seem to be going to any gear, but it was hard to tell, the shifter on the tank which has Low, High, and Reverse did not move. I took it apart and oiled it up good still wouldn't move. Thought the cable was stuck so I unhooked it from the linkage and cable moved freely. Looked at the linkage closely and it was stuck. I tapped it lightly, very lightly , with small hammer and it freed up kind of, but still stiff. I could tell this side cover had been off before and put back very sloppily. This is kind of where i left off except the plastics are all off, you might have seen me working on them in another post. Nothing I have done so far has helped, my next step was to take the side cover off the engine to see what's going on in there, but installing my Granite counter top, numerous honeydews, and the big bear kind of slowed down my progress. I did determine that it wasn't the rear end, that's actually what I thought it was going to be. If anyone has any ideas, they would be appreciated.