Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BuckBilly

Who out there is sick of winter riding?

I'm so sick and tired of snow and 20 degrees or less riding. I woud live to be riding right now at 60 degrees.Between snow, rain , and flooding. this winter SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::aargh: :censored: :dammit: :eek2:

You need to move to the WEST SIDE!!! Sand doesnt Care what the Weather is doing....:cheers2c: :ola:
If we ever build a Nucor Building Systems out west other than Utah, I might take you up on that.

Hell,,,,Give me some Advance Warning when you Hit Utah Again,,,,I have some Friends there,,,,Never Been,,,,But I hear Good Things about the Sand out that way......Im up for the Drive,,,,, 11 hrs or so....Good Times....!!!!

Hell,,,,Give me some Advance Warning when you Hit Utah Again,,,,I have some Friends there,,,,Never Been,,,,But I hear Good Things about the Sand out that way......Im up for the Drive,,,,, 11 hrs or so....Good Times....!!!!
I went out there about six months ago. Had the wife talked into going until some idiot told hear about the thosands of miles of trails out there. No I was not the IDIOT.

I've been riding every weekend since the weekend before New Year's...

Just have to stop every mile to clean the snow off my goggles!

Talk about uncanny....EVERY Sunday has been either rain, sleet or snow...

I don't ride hard...MAN I don't ride hard....but we actually SWEAT out there!

If you got trails open...GET OUT THERE!!!!!

Um...BTW...I'm not a cold weather person...actually beginning to hate it after living all my life here in southeast NY (can you say Nor'Easter boys and girls? I knew you could!)

Only thing I have to work on is my fingers....have a set of heated hand grips waiting to be installed......other than that, I did some research and I'm toasty from head to toe....

Get one of these...they trap the heat!

ATV Cocoon

Ok...I'll shut up now....

Tom D

I'm sick of NOT getting to ride! We usually ride Thanksgiving, Christmas, and both Feb. Holidays, and I didn't get out even once this year.... Darn family obligations anyway.... Maybe Spring riding, at Easter?! lol

I'm sick of NOT getting to ride! We usually ride Thanksgiving, Christmas, and both Feb. Holidays, and I didn't get out even once this year.... Darn family obligations anyway.... Maybe Spring riding, at Easter?! lol

Family obligations?

2 words...

Duct Tape....

Tom "I Am Evil Incarnate" D