Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Kevin Campbell

1984 Honda TRX200 Rear Hubs Questions

Hey guys I’m new to the page but I have a question for those that may know. I am fixing to purchase my first quad. It is an 84 trx 200 that is in really good shape from my father n law. My plan is to restore this bike to make it look really nice and be dependable. I would like to have some really nice wheels on it at some point and I know the rear hubs are 4 x 150. I have read on a few forums that you can use other rear hubs that have the 4x110 pattern. This would solve my wheel problem that I may have. Does anyone know what hubs I can use and if anyone has even done this swap. The hub is 24 spline. The same for a 300 ex. This quad needs some Tod but it has been kept out of the waether for most of its life and runs good. I want to do a complete restoration to preserve this fine machine. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! I edited your topic title a bit to hopefully get you some responses. You can try using the search to see if there are any older topics similar. Once you get to a higher activity level here,  you can download the manual if you need it: