Quantcast

• Ajmboy changed the title to EZGO ST 4x4

It is quite the beast, with proper leaf springs included. Shame they quit making them. The most similar now is the Clubcar CarryAll/XRT. Only it has all automatic lockers/2wd-4wd (Intellitract) (though available with a Kubota Diesel). I like all the knobs and switches. :D

Most are now smallish, streamlined with stripes and what not. I think my next UTV will be a nice old Korean/Vietnam era Open Jeep. :D

I am sure NOT going to pay 18K for some offroader. 8K gets me a pristine Jeep and I can drive to the store.

• 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By kantrud97
      Hello i have a 2005 Bombardier Outlander max xt 400, i recently split the case to fix a oil leak. while in there i took out the oil pump and i cant find the torque specs for the oil pump to go back in, i tend to over tighten everything so im trying to go be the torque specs so i dont break anything.

Thank you in advance
    • By STLJ
      Hope everyone is having a great weekend,
      While riding my quad just quit, I mean dead. No life on the dash, no crank and obesity no start. 
      Had a quick look under the plastic, batt reading 12.7v power at the key switch.
      Changed the power pack, still no luck.
      Anyone else have similar problems?
      I don't see a fuse box/panel, is there fusible links in the system? If so where di I start looking?

SK
    • By Mech
      View File 2006 Yamaha Bruin Owners Manual
      2006 Yamaha Bruin Owners Manual YFM35BAV
      Submitter Mech Submitted 01/19/2024 Category Yamaha ATV  
    • By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By kawasig
      Hello All
      I'm kinda new to ATVs. I just bought a 1987 Suzuki quad runner 230 Dual Range. I'm having a problem finding info on it. It's very clean, only 2.800 miles. The front wheels are only 30 in.center to center. I was thinking about adding wheel spacers to give it more stability. I realize the added stress on ball joints and bearings. I'm wondering if there are any other concerns? Any input is greatly appreciated!