Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Looking for trail riding in the NC area.  Also keep hearing about lots of trails in WV which would not be a bad ride.   Any way to meet local riders on this forum?

On 7/20/2018 at 10:43 PM, Giddenswrestler said:

Looking for trail riding in the NC area.  Also keep hearing about lots of trails in WV which would not be a bad ride.   Any way to meet local riders on this forum?

You could look at the member map and reach out to riders directly on this site my going to their profile page and sending a message.

https://www.quadcrazy.com/membermap/

You can also run a member search by location https://www.quadcrazy.com/search/

image.png.74f3e4022301157bfd7f514cd93d9aef.png

Most places u just buy a pass it's like 5 for the day in West Virginia one place called outlaw trails is free Hatfield and McCoy trails u have to pay. Where are u located ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 4tracker
      I'll keep looking/asking until I find someone that's in same boat, or atv as I'm in lol Well maybe not the exact same atv, any atv would be ok lol
      Riding skills from slow poke to flat WOT is fine with me, as long as were out there in Gods country!! Get in touch before the season starts to get acquainted before hand! Thanks, Steve

• By Brer Wilson
      Been cutting down all the pine trees on my land and saving the oak and hickory trees while making cool twisty trails to beat around on.  Still a lot more work to be done.
    • By 4tracker
      I'll keep looking/asking until I find someone that's in same boat, or atv as I'm in lol Well maybe not the exact same atv, any atv would be ok lol
      Riding skills from slow poke to flat WOT is fine with me, as long as were out there in Gods country!! Get in touch before the season starts to get acquainted before hand! Thanks, Steve
        LOVE MI. TRAILS!!  Lets ride!

• By RogueMX
      New to the site and I'm looking for some places to (LEGALLY) ride. I know a few places not too far from me but getting caught and over 1k in fines and criminal trespassing charges isn't on the top of my list. 
    • By Rick Shropshire
      Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.
    • By Relais22
      "Greetings from LaTuque Quebec! Please come and visit us at Relais 22 this summer, and bring your ATV. We have special prices and 10% off gas for you this summer. Thanks! Click here: ATV Holiday in Canada"

• Similar Tagged Content