Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Posted (edited)

Any one know what brand carb is on this bike?  A friend of a friend wants me to help him rip carb apart rebuild and rejet with a slip on pipe,  he asked me what he should buy, i have no idea. I googled but came up empty.  even local motorsports place can't help me weird.  2013 honda crf230

Edited by slickerthanyou

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2001 TRX250EX Rear End Rebuild

Hey guys, about to start working on my step father's 2001 Honda TRX250EX Sportrax, I need help with the rear end. The quad runs and rides, but the tires wobble like crazy and I'm pretty sure it's the bearings, trying to get a manual

By TheJester517, in Honda ATV Forum

• 6 replies
    • STOLEN ATV: Who stole my kids bike?

Same store as other bike The post Who stole my kids bike? appeared first on Stolen 911. View the full article

By StolenATV, in Stolen ATVs

• 0 replies
    • Michigan guy looking for (over 50) ATV friend to camp/trail ride with

Summer days here in the northern part of the state don't last that long! Right now is perfect riding conditions with cooler nights slowly creeping in. 
        My son and I will be going up this weekend but its been nearly 2 months since our last trip up and after our next trip it could be quite some time before he'll be able to get more time off work. 
        If you know anyone that might like a few days out up north to do a trip to ride and camp please get in touch real soon! Thanks Steve

By 4tracker, in Midwest ATV & Off Road Forum

• 4 replies
    • Bike/brand of choice?

So one thing I enjoy about Quadcrazy is the amount of diversity when it comes to the bike/brand of choice.   We all hear about so many different brands/types that we need help or helping out with!  Myself ive had just about every brand bike except for a Suzuki which I’m currently seeking as my next project😜. I currently have 5 quads and they are all different in brand except for two Honda’s one of which is a newer bike fuel injected. I have to say so far through all the bikes I’ve worked on my brand of choice would be Honda! I think they make a great product!  I love the older carburetor bikes!  Now I’m sure some of the other members feel differently and I would like to hear your bike of choice and why?  Wether it be the repairs, handling, look, safety, simplicity, electronics etc!!!!!!! One of the reasons I bring this up is I have friend that recently purchased a can am new!  I asked him why a can am after all the years of Polaris?  He said it’s a nice looking bike and wanted to try something new. He has rode the bike three or four times and hated it!  So a trip back to the dealer he traded it in for a Polaris and he’s very happy now.  A costly mistake since he lost money on the can am but back to his Polaris that he said he will never stray again.  Let’s hear it ! 

By Frank Angerano, in General ATV Discussion

• 17 replies
    • Need used stock pipe for a Honda 400ex

Anyone know a place i can find a used stock pipe for a 400ex?  I would love to find a take off

By afa913, in Honda ATV Forum

• 2 replies