Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Mike Lee

Can-Am Outlander 450 I CAN HELP

New to this forum.  I have done all the Can-Am training for technicians but have only worked on the 2016+ Outlander 450's.  I've taken apart the Outlander down to the frame and know all the issues these things have.  They are excellent ATV's.  Right now I'm taking care of a fleet of 450's with well over 10,000 miles on them.  If anyone needs help with 450 issues let me know. 

Save 5% on ATV/UTV Parts, Accessories & More at GearUp2Go.com! Use Code: WNTR5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By slide187
      Hey peeps, so I’m about to change out my steel cable for a synthetic with a smooth aluminum hawse instead of a fair lead. (Did this on my old Canam and liked it a lot better) I know there’s mixed ideas on steel cables vs synthetic, but I’ve had that discussion already. for how I use it the synthetic works best for me.

What imma ask about here is are there any tips on switching the cable out on our CF machines? Or is it basically the same as any Warn-type ATV winch? Cuz like CFMOTO uses these Winchy McPullerton brand ones (which really does seem to be the same as any other winch I’ve had,) just haven’t messed with this one much in the way of maintenance yet, so I figured I’d ask about any surprises. I also like that the roller fairlead nuts are captured in the frame. That part was a PITA on my canam cuz they were free, but hardly any room back there to brace them.

CFMOTO has done (IMO) a great job on these machines making them a lot like what were already used to in terms of design and common style parts so I anticipate this to not be much different. Just figured I’d ask. Thanks for any input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Bobby_Rickard
      Replaced battery, relay and starter. Turns over and starts part of the time and other times just rapid clicking. 
      IMG_2753.MOV
    • By renob4x4
      Polaris service manual for 2014-2016 Sportsman 325 / ETX / 450 HO / 570
      PN 9926803 R04
      Is in new condition. $75.00

Local NE Phoenix AZ cash sale only

• By Bryson Bailey
      Hey I have a Kawasaki buyou I put a new carburetor on it and a brand new spark plug coil and still firing up could you know what my problem is anyone please
    • By quadcrazy
      We are starting this topic so that members can share their view about ATVs; what they are used for, types, etc. This topic is intended to help new members and visitors and generally those that don't know much about ATVs and would like to learn. So anything you can add to this topic that you feel would benefit a new comer, please add a reply..