Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Polaris Ranger

Hi from Alaska

Good Morning All, new to this forum.

My son and I just got 3 project wheellers. 2 1984 Honda TRX 200's and a Kawasaki 300 guessing mid to late 80's have not found the year on it yet the guy just wanted it out of his yard. Now about the 2 Honda's supposedly  one has a bad head gasket pretty well in tack and the other is a electrical problem but the plastic is pretty shout as to be expected. The Kawasaki's transmission is stuck in gear the plastic is in pretty good shape. I have always owned polaris's not new to turning wrenches more something so the boy can learn and take ownership.

Is there any places that are gold mines for good parts? 

Thank Y'all

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Id love to see some pictures of riding up there in Alaska, must be beautiful! As far as parts, I always google search and always check amazon after looking at some of the main stream online parts houses like rockymountainatv, motosport, bikebandit, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.