Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV club, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

Speaking of unstable, this pic is me after I tried to hydroplane my quad. I made it about 20 yards across then I lost control when the water got more and more shallow

3000.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By hangingon
      My daughter has out grown her E-Ton 90 & not enough money to get her a bigger quad at the time. Heres the deal even trade for a 1970 Honda SL100 bike in very nice condition. You guys dont have to tell me I know it's not a quad and this is a quad fourm. My thinking is it will bring more money than the e-ton to put towards a bigger quad later on.
    • By MIKEL5469
      sup people, i need a little help from all u.I am looking for some kind of a small storage bag i can mount on my raptor,and it must be removeable for cleaning at the end of my rides.I would like to be able to carry things like a bottle of water,keys,my smokes and maybe a few other misc. items. Need one tht is waterproof,prolly made of nylon. Just need something that will be secure to the bike so i won't lose the bag or it's contents. I am having a hard time with this and i do not really want to carry a fanny pack or a back pack. Any help would be awesome or if u have pic's that would be good too. let me know what ur ideas are...Thanks
    • By Pumpkin472
      I have acquired a 1998 Suzuki LT-F160 Quad Runner through the payment of a debt. It took alot of research to find out what it is, because the previous owner didn't tell me a thing. It is in bad shape, I think, not sure, because I no nothing about ATV's. I want to get it running so I can sell it. I'm sure they are fun to ride, so I will want to ride it before I sell it. Hope I don't break my neck AGAIN. I will need all of your expert advise. I want to enter the photo contest, so I need to post 10 times. It will be a good one. I'm hoping I will have that many questions. I hope that's OK with all of you. Well, 1 down 9 to go.
    • By tyler250rrocks
      i just got one can you post pics of you guys riding them. im interested in what you can do. so post them sick riding pics
    • By CJRenaJohnson
      I am always looking for a new story. If you have a story that you would like to be told or if you have a concern that needs to be addressed in the public media ... by all means ... let me know!
      For the types of stories I usually write you can check out my website. I try to do stories that will benefit the ATV community in some way! But am open to any story, interview or issue that others might find interesting!
      My website
      http://www.CJRenaJohnson.com