mywifeknowseverythin

I Told You Guys!!!!!!

5 posts in this topic

oh wow, now that was one hell of a video.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

kinda makes me dizzzzzzy!

Speaking of unstable, this pic is me after I tried to hydroplane my quad. I made it about 20 yards across then I lost control when the water got more and more shallow

3000.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hangingon
      My daughter has out grown her E-Ton 90 & not enough money to get her a bigger quad at the time. Heres the deal even trade for a 1970 Honda SL100 bike in very nice condition. You guys dont have to tell me I know it's not a quad and this is a quad fourm. My thinking is it will bring more money than the e-ton to put towards a bigger quad later on.
    • By MIKEL5469
      sup people, i need a little help from all u.I am looking for some kind of a small storage bag i can mount on my raptor,and it must be removeable for cleaning at the end of my rides.I would like to be able to carry things like a bottle of water,keys,my smokes and maybe a few other misc. items. Need one tht is waterproof,prolly made of nylon. Just need something that will be secure to the bike so i won't lose the bag or it's contents. I am having a hard time with this and i do not really want to carry a fanny pack or a back pack. Any help would be awesome or if u have pic's that would be good too. let me know what ur ideas are...Thanks
    • By Pumpkin472
      I have acquired a 1998 Suzuki LT-F160 Quad Runner through the payment of a debt. It took alot of research to find out what it is, because the previous owner didn't tell me a thing. It is in bad shape, I think, not sure, because I no nothing about ATV's. I want to get it running so I can sell it. I'm sure they are fun to ride, so I will want to ride it before I sell it. Hope I don't break my neck AGAIN. I will need all of your expert advise. I want to enter the photo contest, so I need to post 10 times. It will be a good one. I'm hoping I will have that many questions. I hope that's OK with all of you. Well, 1 down 9 to go.
    • By tyler250rrocks
      i just got one can you post pics of you guys riding them. im interested in what you can do. so post them sick riding pics
    • By CJRenaJohnson
      I am always looking for a new story. If you have a story that you would like to be told or if you have a concern that needs to be addressed in the public media ... by all means ... let me know!
      For the types of stories I usually write you can check out my website. I try to do stories that will benefit the ATV community in some way! But am open to any story, interview or issue that others might find interesting!
      My website
      http://www.CJRenaJohnson.com