Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Soooo, I'm looking for a steering stabilizer for my 400ex and my husband's 450r....I'd really like a Precision but they're so expensive...

Any suggestions on a cheaper one? We've never owned these before so we really don't know what brand we should be looking for...help?!:aargh::biggrin:

That's actually how we buy a lot of our stuff...my husband just snagged a Z-Start Pro Rekluse off ebay for 220 bucks. Only had like one ride on it and the guy decided he didn't like the semi-automatic....

I'm trying to find out whether or not to go w/a pencil steering stabilizer, like denton, streamline...etc.

Any suggestions?

If you want the best go with elka yea you pay a lot but it is just amazing... I also like fasst handle bars it helps with control (stability) and also softs hard rides. I would buy the handle bars before the stabilizer.... good luck

thanks for the info, i went with the streamline billetanium stabalizer, hopefully the bars will come next.

but maybe a new quad will come first :) :) :) like maybe a 2009 400ex????

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• adding power steering to Sportsman 450

Hi all, I bought a 2018 used 450 for my wife. She is having trouble with some of the real rocky trails close to our home. Her arms give out in an hour or two so I was thinking of adding power steering . Is this possible ? Anyone done this ? 

By kgard, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • 2002 honda trx 400ex

I recently purchased a 2002 trx 400ex honda, I am having trouble starting it in when ut is cold.Does anyone have any thing that may help me?

By flyers38, in Honda ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Bike/brand of choice?

So one thing I enjoy about Quadcrazy is the amount of diversity when it comes to the bike/brand of choice.   We all hear about so many different brands/types that we need help or helping out with!  Myself ive had just about every brand bike except for a Suzuki which I’m currently seeking as my next project😜. I currently have 5 quads and they are all different in brand except for two Honda’s one of which is a newer bike fuel injected. I have to say so far through all the bikes I’ve worked on my brand of choice would be Honda! I think they make a great product!  I love the older carburetor bikes!  Now I’m sure some of the other members feel differently and I would like to hear your bike of choice and why?  Wether it be the repairs, handling, look, safety, simplicity, electronics etc!!!!!!! One of the reasons I bring this up is I have friend that recently purchased a can am new!  I asked him why a can am after all the years of Polaris?  He said it’s a nice looking bike and wanted to try something new. He has rode the bike three or four times and hated it!  So a trip back to the dealer he traded it in for a Polaris and he’s very happy now.  A costly mistake since he lost money on the can am but back to his Polaris that he said he will never stray again.  Let’s hear it ! 

By Frank Angerano, in General ATV Discussion

• 17 replies
    • Need used stock pipe for a Honda 400ex

Anyone know a place i can find a used stock pipe for a 400ex?  I would love to find a take off

By afa913, in Honda ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Honda 400ex rear carrier

Am i better off to just replace the bearings or buy the whole carrier?

By afa913, in Honda ATV Forum

• 1 reply
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By commander777
      can anyone tell me if power steering is on my utv?just got it and don't have any manuals w/ the side by side.it doesn't feel like it but was wondering.also,loud noise from underneath seems like.ive read a few posts where people have complained about the noise as well and the heat and dust coming up from the cockpit area.what u guys think.any advice.thanks
    • By Tim-ANC
      Just got back from a 3 day hunting trip over nasty terrain. Last day did a 53 mile round trip and the return with Caribou meat. The steering bump on these is pretty bad. Came home with bruises on my palms.
      Anyone know of a good steering stabilizer device? I`m looking at the one in the link. Seems awesome, but the price!
      Precision Racing Products ATV Steering Stabilizer damper
    • By Tim-ANC
      My friend has 2007 Honda TRX680FA Rincon. He wants to know if there is a power steering mod available for this? I don`t see anything in the service manual indicating it might have been a stock option.
    • By Markdb
      FOR SALE: 2011 Triton trailer model ATV128 Side/rear loading, has full size spare and extra tiedowns, about 5000 miles, I have had it since April 2011, looking for $ 1,900 best offer, no trades, I am not in a hurry to get rid of it so no low balling, trailer is located Smithtown NY 11787, arrangement can be made to meet in Pottsville PA area. You can send me an email if you want pictures [email protected] or call cell 516-242-9701This is an excellent quality aluminum trailer. I am selling it as my wife and daughter are not into the sport like they thought they would so no need for this trailer, will also have a 2011 Yamaha Grizzly 550 Power steering available soon. ATV128 side loading ATv trailer from Triton Trailers!
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/3430099658.html
    • By GREENIE
      i just bought a houser steering stem for my raptor and was wondering if i had to put new oil seals on .