Quantcast

Nice!!!!!!!

Can I be your Brother for a Week in Oregon???????

I do want one.......I want to know if they are Comfortable for long Periods of time....Reliable...Modable(I know they are but Dollar for Dollar which is the Best) you know.....The Consumer Reports Stuff.....The older Carb. Vs. EFI Etc. Etc.

SPILL IT!!!!!!!!

myself..not hating on a rhino here would go with an RZR.

i mean for the type of guy you seem like.. they are faster and mod very well.

the rhino is more of a workhorse IMO.

the RZR has a very low center of balance so flipping isnt that bad of a prob.

i have seen them work well in dunes as well as mud.

but if you want something that you would use for work as much as play i would go rhino.

primarily play. go with the RZR. very fast i have heard..but rhinos dont take that much to go fast..

but the RZR is easier. cause..well its already fast..

just depends on what your doing.

The Rhino responds very well to mods. I have an FMF pipe on mine which all by itself made a huge difference. Trailblazer was correct in some aspects but the RZR is on a quad chassis. Because it is narrow it fits on more trails, but it is very unstable in a high speed turn. They are kinda top heavy. I perfer carb over EFI personally. Black Rhino performance sells a plug and play super chip for the rhino. This alone adds about 10mph and increases throttle response. If you want a wider stance on the rhino you can just flip the rims around. The Rhino has great power at all levels, as long as your tires will grip, you can climb it. There is plenty of storage, unlike the RZR. It comes with a standard 3" receiver. You can take your ball right out of your truck and use it. It can tow up around 1200lbs. Anything else you want to know?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Bobbywolf
      I am working on a basket case for a friend.  It is a 98 Big Bear (YFM350FWB).  It came with a parts machine which is a 96, which I am coming to find out is VERY different from his machine.

Anyway, first thing is first.  I checked compression, 150psi.  Valves are set correctly, and the engine is in time.  I cleaned the carb, and there was some junk in the passages.  It is a chinese carb, which I figured from the lack of markings or lettering altogether.

The bike runs.  It idles ok, but breaks up badly under acceleration.  Pulling a new spark plug shows it is running lean.  White strap, with no black whatsoever.  So I have the carb adjusted with the mixture screw out way too much (about 5 turns), and the diaphragm needle lifted to the top slot.  It is still not getting enough fuel (or too much air).  It backfires through the carb, and cannot get above idle without carrying on.  The carb boot is in good shape, so it isn't pulling any air there.  I did test this as well by spraying ether around the boot when running, looking for intake leaks.

Anything big I am missing here?  I am starting to believe that this chinese carb is the issue.  This quad came with the original carb, which I would like to rebuild and use, but the mixture screw is totally stuck, and stripped way down in its recess.  

Thanks for any assistance.
    • By p5200
      I'm assuming, it's alright to test the engine after adjusting valves without the rear axle installed? Can someone please verify this? I'm waiting on axle parts and wanting to get that done while waiting. Thanks! 🙂
    • By p5200
      Hello folks, my machine wound up with I think water in the tank etc. It runs but speeds up and slows back down randomly. When not running I don't see gas dripping  from the drain nipple on bottom of float bowl and drain screw is closed tight. With normal idle speed I see no leaking. When the idle speed increases quite a bit on it's own, gas appears to start slowly dripping from float bowl drain nipple? I'm wondering if the carb is flooding and the gas is actually coming from higher up and just appears, to be coming out of nipple but, is actually running down the sides of the nipple? I put a kit in the factory Mikuni carb last year after sitting for a while and I think the gas in the jug I used had drawn moisture. I plan to pull the carb tomorrow and clean everything out. I was just curious if anyone else thinks it's probably something in the carb and is, acutally a flooding problem? Thanks Folks! 🙂
    • By Jhb12686
      Hello I appreciate the welcome into the group. I am beyond frustrated with this desperate search for parts. I have a 2013 XY power sports UTV 300. I had a catastrophic failure in my rear differential which resulted in the destruction of almost everything inside. I have located everything I need to completely redo the rear end. But I cannot find a short side axle shaft with six splines etc. it's an offset differential and one shaft is longer than the other and I need the short one. The tip of it broke off (pic). Any help in getting another shaft for this thing would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys

• By jatho
      Does anyone know what year they stopped producing the King Quad 300? - particularly in Australia and New Zealand 
      What were the design changes?