Quantcast

ATV/Trailer package for sale

2003 Bombardier Outlander 400 4x4 ATV. Low hours/low miles.  Very good condition. With front/rear bumpers, padded seat cover, rear storage bag & electric winch with Kevlar cable. New battery, recent pro carb rebuild. Runs great. Electric start. Pull start needs repair. 

2004 Compliment aluminum trailer w/wood deck. Built in aluminum ramps and spare tire. Fits 2 quads & 1 dirt bike. Has removable wheel chock for dirt bike/motorcycle. Low mileage. Very good condition.

Asking $3100 for both. Located in Long Island, NY. 

20180928_144033.jpgquad3.jpg

quad5.jpg

trailer 3.jpg

quad4.jpg

trailer 1.jpg

quad1.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By oxidized_black
      Yamaha ATV manuals are located in the downloads section here at QUADCRAZY.
      Please visit the downloads section at https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/
      Get 15% at emanualsonline.com with coupon code EMOAFF
      Get 20% at emanualsonline.com with coupon code BLAZE and $50 purchase
      Clymer ATV Manual - Yamaha Raptor 700R

• By jashadams
      So I installed a new shock on my 125 yesterday sadly it wasn't adjusted right I took it off to adjust it tried to install it again today and it no longer fits I loosened the nuts on the spring again and it still won't fit idk what I'm doing wrong when I try to install it but I'm lost any tips or videos would be great thanks.
    • By Ajmboy
      What's the best kids atv out there? I've seen everything from the ones released by the major manufacturers to all those knock offs. Kawasaki has a KFX 50 that is pretty nice for under $1800...

• By newguy024
      Just got into ATV riding just last week, never had much money so i couldnt afford to buy anthing, so now at the age of 34 i just bought a 1987 suzuki quadrunner 300 for 500$ took it out a few times and what a rush of excitement to go through that first mudhole haha!
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.