Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Jonathan Albert Kabusk

2007 ODES 400CC 4X4

I just purchased a ODES (2007 400 4x4 ATV) and now it won't move, engine sounds fine, it changes gears (reverse to 1-5) and I can hear it changing

It started ever so slightly last night as I needed to give more gas to keep it moving then it declined. So I put it in the garage, looked at everything, nothing out of place...now it won't move at all but still changes gears, am I missing something?

so the engine starts and runs, just doesnt make the tires move?  is it a footshift or es?  any noises or any grinding?  Does the bike give you resistance if you try to roll it in gear?  have you checked the clutch?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JCH
      Hi there
      I am in need of a manual for my KLF 300 Bayou 4x2 . I've found others on here for the 4x4 model, but was wondering if I need a separate 4x2 manual. Does anyone know?
    • By Flipper Tiffany Roper Jones
      All I have been through everything. Bought brand new.
      Throttle safety switch 
      Cam and rockers
      ECM
      Carborator
      Stator
      Fuel safety switch 
      Battery
      Everything every forum has spoken of I've bought sealed airbox completely tight unplugged black wire on trans. I have literally done everything in the book.Checked oil today full of gas anyone no anything what might b wrong. Next I'm taking head off and making sure valves seat any ideas.
      By Guest
      It seems like a gas problem but I've changec, fuel injector, gas cap. I have lots of fuel pressure but after four wheeler has run for 20-30 min I have no power and sometimes stalls and won't start. Any ideas?
    • By Brian Simmons
      A buddy of mine . had a friend redo his top end . It was running great  . then it like locked up  but then it started again !!! then it seemed like it locked up again ??? Could he have done something wrong  ??? Could it be bad ??? Please let me know what you think it could be ??? Please help !!! i want to know how much it will cost to fix or if he should part it out ???
      PLEASE HELP !!!
    • By sprad22
      Hi I have a 2002 arctic cat 500 auto.starts and runs but will not go forward or reverse.the outer clutches/pulleys and belt spins but it will not move when put in gear.Any ideas as to what to to check for?clutckes,broken gear????
      thanks for any ideas..