Quantcast

Passenger seat for kodiak 450

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Johnfj44
      The stock driver seat cushion is separated at a seam. I took the seat apart and found that the material has torn and cannot be re-stiched. I'm trying to find a replacement seat. Any suggestions? Hoping for a used seat but couldn't find one on Ebay.
    • By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By prdicon
      2022 Honda Foreman Rubicon
      Can you tell me which one will fit my Rubicon 2022 rack? 
    • By kodiakbigbear4004x4
      BEEN LOOKING AT LOWES AT THE NEW HISUN AXIS RHINO CLONES ANY ONE EXPEINCE THEM ARE THEY ANY GOOD OR IS THE MASSIMO BETTER LOOKIGN FOR AFFORDABLE UTV 
    • By swensy7
      Hey all new to the forum.... We ended up picking up a 2006 Suzuki z50 quad sport and took it camping this weekend. The guy said had a new top end and just put on a new belt. Seem to work fine for a little bit and then it lost power at the rear wheels. Belt was not in bad shape took a look but it just did not seem to have enough power to get my little guy moving. I pick up the rear end tires would go. Set it down lacked all power.   Any help would be greatly appreciated it did run like a top also.      To add to the bad news on the way home I ended up losing the seat so if anybody has one even if it's in rough shape would love to get it or if you have any ideas open to suggestions......