Quantcast

2019 Enduro del Verano, Gesell - Argentina

Gabriel

Enduro del Verano, the famous race that takes place every year in Villa Gesell.

More than 1200 national and international riders participate in the Enduro del Verano event every year.

The classic Enduro del Verano, unique sporting event has the Guinness record for being the largest quads race in the world. The race which is considered as the most important fast enduro of open dune races, is a world-class event that brings together racers from all over the world, from France, Spain, USA, Uruguay, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile and Paraguay, who are pitted against the best exponents of the country.

I usually go every year with my Quad or motorcycle is amazing!

Gabriel

EDV1.jpg

EDv2.jpg

EDV3.jpg

edv4.jpg

edv5.jpg

edv6.jpg

edv7.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 4:25 AM, Gabriel said:

Enduro del Verano, the famous race that takes place every year in Villa Gesell.

More than 1200 national and international riders participate in the Enduro del Verano event every year.

The classic Enduro del Verano, unique sporting event has the Guinness record for being the largest quads race in the world. The race which is considered as the most important fast enduro of open dune races, is a world-class event that brings together racers from all over the world, from France, Spain, USA, Uruguay, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile and Paraguay, who are pitted against the best exponents of the country.

I usually go every year with my Quad or motorcycle is amazing!

Gabriel

wow that looks amazing. I'd sit here for a bit, chat with the cheerleaders and crew.. not chew on any dust... enjoy the view and then play catch up. How do they handle pole position? First signup or do they have position races?

image.png.d9188ce32e2c089fb1968f4b86b3903b.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, rolled into the Underground MX Park in Kemp, Texas with a full schedule of racing on tap. View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Supercross at Daytona International Speedway once again proved to be a demanding and rough track that would fully test the mentality of riders in attendance. View the full article
    • By vlxerdon
      Hello from southeast Georgia. Was gifted a 2000 Yamaha bear tracker with out a carb or battery and looking like it had seen better days. Was told it had sat for about three years. Explained a lot. Put a carb on and a battery in and it started right up. Surprised the heck out of me  Anyhow as stated in my opening I am  78 years old with a very long motorcycle backgground but brand new to atv's. Anyone else out here from Georgia? Would like to meet up with some folks for a ride or two. Looks like a great site. Thanks for having me. 
      Don
    • By davefrombc
      COVID, record heat wave,  fires,  floods, deep freeze and more fires. Good riddance 2021.  Have a Safe and very  HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.  May 2022  make up  for the trials  of the last 2
    • By kawasig
      Hello, I'm new here. I'm wondering if there are any other Riders here from Mid Michigan? I'm going to check out the Mounds outside Genesee. Looking for other places and other Riders.