Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Today we had a trip to our neighbour country Sweden. We left Norway on a ferry this morning, and drowe all the way back to Telemark in Norway on our atv`s.

It was a 200 km trip in -8 celcius ( 124 mile in 17,6 fahrenheit). It was a cold, but a good trip.

Runar

IMAGE_025.jpg

halden.jpg

Holy Crap! They have On The Runs in Norway!?!??!!??!

Can't we keep our hands off of ANYTHING!?!?!??!?! LOL!!!!!

-TD

And here is a video from the trip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SU1HTWQwo4]YouTube - Påsketur 2008[/ame]

Thanks to Mr.Stormo for the film

Runar

Cool looks like a great trip. That is some cold weather though. Looks like you were well dressed for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• The Official Good morning thread!

Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see if we can make this a daily event.

By BuckBilly, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 3,438 replies
    • 1999 Suzuki LT F 300 King Quad cold start issues

My wife and I purchased two quads to run around on our off grid property one is a 1988 4 wheel drive Quad Runner which starts and runs great the other is a Suzuki LT F 300 King Quad 1999 model the 99 we are having cold starting issues with so the reason I signed up on this forum,it will start eventually after several minuets of feathering the throttle or holding throttle wide open and the choke (en richer) button fully off once it does start and warms up it seems to run really good and the choke seems to work because when you engage the choke while the engine is running it will stall the engine with the choke engaged it has good spark,new spark plug ,good compression,new carburetor,new battery I have purchased a manual online for the specific years,I am leaning towards it needing the valves adjusted but really unsure  also I am going to ask what is probably a stupid question to some on here but the way I was taught is the only stupid question is the one you do not ask so here goes the manual I purchased online for the 99 states that the valve clearances for the LT F 300 should be set at Intake-0.03-0.08mm (0.001-0.003 In) and the Exhaust valve set at 0.17-0.22 (0.007-0.009 In) are those settings correct  now for the stupid part of my question no where in the online manual that I purchased does it state which valve is the Intake and which is the Exhaust valve so if someone can answer that it would be greatly appreciated    Thanks in advance for any and all replies and help it is greatly appreciated  

By DSMITH, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 6 replies
    • Cross Country XC 4x4 Tire Buyer's Guide

products From Maxxis, DWT, Sedona, CST, Kenda, GBX, ITP, Duro & Tusk Whether you're replacing a set of tires that has seen better days, or you're looking to dial your machine in to perform at a higher level, our Cross Country XC Tire… View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies
    • 2011 Sportsman 800 EFI hard starting when cold

Hi, Have big problems to start my Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI 2011 for the first time of the day, engine cold. Outside temperature has been below 15 degC. Engine does start, but shuts down after just few seconds and spark plugs are flooded. I could find a lot of question regarding the same issue, but no answers, so I assume this is quite general problem. I have checked/tested following components with known good ones, ECU, TMAP, ignition coil, spark plugs. Have checked the resistance between wires from all sensors to ECU and all show below 0,7 ohms with my multimeter. Have replaced fuel pump assembly. Have checked the timing from gears and all marks are aligned. Checked the compression and it was ok, also same on both cylinders. TPS is within limits. ETC switch checked. Have new fresh 98oct fuel in tank. No fault codes on display. Have checked the air intake, no leaks and new air filter in place. Now have opened up the engine, but so far could not find any obvious reason from there either. Piston rings look ok, hydraulic tappets moving freely. Funny thing is that once engine has warmed up, it runs perfectly. Does anybody have any idea what is wrong and how to fix it. BR JJ

By JJ76, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Kodiak 400 cold weather problem

I have a 2001 Yamaha Kodiak 400 (YFM400FWAN©) On a recent hunting trip a problem popped up and I hope someone else has experienced this, so that I can learn from them instead of going on my own hunt for an answer. The Problem: On cold days (sub 25 degree) I choke the Kodiak and it starts instantly. It revs up and runs on "high idle" without any problem. However when I return the choke lever to its "normal" position the ATV continues to run and a very high idle. I cant put it into gear until the idle comes down, which it doesn't. In order to use the bike I have to shut it off and when I restart it I must place it into gear before the engine gets a chance to rev up. It then returns to a normal idle and the machine behaves normally. This only happens on real cold days but it is a problem I want to fix. Can anyone offer some help?

By BCNemo, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content