Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Samoa Sand Dunes, California

Not a really big area, but big enough for me to have fun with my kids and a quiet nights rest in camp. It was also fairly easy to get to. We had a great time!

Samoa Sand Dunes, California

Not a really big area, but big enough for me to have fun with my kids and a quiet nights rest in camp. It was also fairly easy to get to. We had a great time!

Not too Far from me!!! Not a Word Said that you were going....I would have at least made a Day Trip to meet up with ya and Ride:aargh:

Nice pics......I especially like the one with your Kid on the Rock....That is an awesome Picture....

I'll be in Pismo in Sept. Come meet up with me and DrtyGrl.

I basicly Grew up going to Pismo...Be going there for 35 yrs.....You bet Ill meet up with you.....:wink:

What are you going for???? Have you ever Been??? Why not just hit the Oregon Dunes??? They are MUCHO BETTERO!!!

I basicly Grew up going to Pismo...Be going there for 35 yrs.....You bet Ill meet up with you.....:wink:

What are you going for???? Have you ever Been??? Why not just hit the Oregon Dunes??? They are MUCHO BETTERO!!!

MUCHO BETTERO? We're going to botho. That is our Honeymoon. We're gonna drive to Pismo and play for a day or 2 then drive up north to Oregon. Riding during the day, and 5 star luxury at night. You are more than welcome to come play any where with us.

DrtyGrl said except the hotel room!:frown:

DrtyGrl said except the hotel room!:frown:

This is NEWACRIDERS Thread and as much as I want to Comment on that I will REFRAIN:wink:

To be Honest with you.....Pismo will FAIL in Comparison to the Oregon Dunes.....If it were me....I would CUT that out of the Schedule.....Save the money and Spend the Whole time in Oregon.....

Where in Oregon are you going....?????

Winchester is Central to all the other Dunes....Your are 30 min. Max from the North and South Dunes from Winchester.....

If your not Camping this is the best place to Camp and be able to ride from your front door to the Dunes......This is where I stay.....They have Cabins for rent....All you need to bring is Food.....

http://www.discoverypointresort.com/

Not too Far from me!!! Not a Word Said that you were going....I would have at least made a Day Trip to meet up with ya and Ride:aargh:

Nice pics......I especially like the one with your Kid on the Rock....That is an awesome Picture....

Sorry, it was a last minute change of plans... I think we will DEFINATELY go again sometime, I will let you know!

The "Rock" was actually a HUGE Tree stump! :laugh: it changed directions several times with the tides, but stayed in the same general area the whole week.

wow. i really thought that was a rock. bahahaaaa

what a funnn honeymoon to have bot! I wanted to ride quads in Barbados....it was a 100 bucks to rent one for a few hours though, we didn't have that much $$ then....