slaughter

awsome dunes

11 posts in this topic

i am kind of new to this this sport but my family has been in for along time and we always go to St. Anthony in by rexburg idaho they are large dunes in every which way and if you only go for the day you dont pay a dime if you want to camp it is way cheap i now live in california and make the the twelve hour drive twice a year to go ride my KFX450R and if you want more of a preview you can watch some of the huevoes movies and they are there

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

hope you like the kfx450r.

dont see much around.

they are geared lower or something like that and most people dont like that..

ya i realy like my KFX450R it is an 08 and i bought it aprill 07 but you see when i bought it my brother and father in law have the suzuki 450 and my father in law also has the rapter 700 then other family members have honda 450s and we also have a yfz450 in the family so i bought mine to be different and that week i went to St Anthoney to ride and i had everyones attention and that was stock now i have a white bros pipe and plan to make an impression when i go back in may any way thanks for the response oh ya you are right they are geared a bit low but we will see how it does with the upgrade

A friend of mine bought one of those not to long ago, he had some problems with it at first, but they were all dealership mistakes. I really like it, it is low geared, but it makes it a torque monster.

Hey Slaughter!!! Where in CA are you.....St. Anthony's is about 11 hrs for me....Im just above SAC. in the Marysville/Yuba City area....

Headed to OR. this month for the annual Dune Clean up and PARTY.....If you can you should join us....

2008Cleanupflyer.jpg

i live on travis afb in fairfield but before i joined i lived in idaho and my inlaws live in sugar city they are like ten min from the dunes i also have two brothers headed to oregon to that dune party one of them converted from four wheels to three and he has some pretty nice rides i would like to go but i dont have the leave or money im using it all to go to st anthony in may.

Do your Brothers have Screen names on another site???? Just curious if I know them or not:wink:

We will get together one of these days......

the one might but i dont know what it is

Off Topic: Slaughter, Travis isn't too far from me! nice to have another member so close...