Quantcast

Polaris Hawkeye

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By kawasig
      Hello All
      I'm kinda new to ATVs. I just bought a 1987 Suzuki quad runner 230 Dual Range. I'm having a problem finding info on it. It's very clean, only 2.800 miles. The front wheels are only 30 in.center to center. I was thinking about adding wheel spacers to give it more stability. I realize the added stress on ball joints and bearings. I'm wondering if there are any other concerns? Any input is greatly appreciated!
    • By ExtATV
      We bought a Kawasaki Brute Force 300 quad, and a Kawasaki 110R dirt bike for Christmas, my kids have never done dirt bikes before - including myself.  I was riding to learn, so I could help teach them... is there any recommended videos they should watch online to help them get started and not scared of riding it?
    • By cervenakrava
      Hi,
      New to ATV repair but willing to learn and get my hands dirty.
      We start the atv and even with a good battery, it will drain it very quickly and eventually the atv shuts down. Checking the battery afterwards shows significant drain on it.
      Would this be a shot alternator? Some electronics module?
      Thank you kindly.  Just need to be pointed in the right direction and then with a repair manual will get to it.
      Cheers
    • By Sherman
      I am new here looking for some help or tutelage if you will. About ATVs and where to resource information for them. A friend was needing some money so I bought it to help him out. I never had an atv only ride one once. Always was too poor growing up for one and have no idea about anything with them. I’m needing a battery and carburetor for sure I can see they are missing. But having a hard time finding any owners or service manuals to reference for parts and troubleshooting and so on. It’s a 2007 bashan ck300s I never heard of it. Any help will be greatly appreciated 

• By 6adan
      Overall in good shape just looking at it. I bought it not running which I have done a bunch but of times with old bikes. Have not worked on one of these before so going to need some help I am sure. Going to need a good place to get parts.  Thanks Dannie