Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Michael Lemay

DWT Beadlock Rims, CST Caribou Tires, and iGRIP Studs

To be more descriptive, topic title changed to DWT Beadlock Rims, CST Caribou Tires, and iGRIP Studs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Gilbey
      Does everyone run the tire pressure as stated on tires or perhaps a couple # below to soften the ride a little?
    • By Kevin Nicoll
      Anyone familiar with these models? Its a new to me quad, picked it up for basically nothing... Just time and materials now, this looks expensive. 

• By Shawn Hurt
      I have a 2013 KQ I bought it new but rolled it a few years ago. I have replaced the left lower A-arm and left tie rod, the steering is still a little sketchy as I just eye balled the alignment. But the major issue is the left front tire cambers out at the top and has wore the tire bald. Tires have about 2000 miles on them but other 3 are half tread and left front is a slick.. I can not see anything else bent and don't know what to do..  
    • By Alois Specht
      Hi there , have a KAZUMA 500 JAGUAR the rear diff is permanently locked , how can I get it out of lock just about tried everything I think, ?? .  Thank you your help is appreciated.

• By caperwing
      The rear brakes on this are hydraulic and manual. The hydraulic part is all messed up so I disconnected it all and want to go just manual on the rear. I got it all put back together but doesn't seem to work to well, like not enough pressure. The manual says I should mark the casing before taking it apart which I didn't read until to late. Any ideas? I put new brake pads on.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Todd Barrett
      Hi all 
      I'm finding it rather difficult to find 10"x6" front rims. My question is will 12"x7" fit and will there be enough clarence when on full lock? 
    • By Alan Callison
      OK ya'll.I need your help again.My ATV, 2004 Yam Kodiak 400 4x4,needs a new REAR rim or wheel what have you,whatever term you prefer. I've posted pics here as you can see.The tire is a 25x10.00x12 . As you can see its a deep REAR rim.I cannot seem to find a deep REAR rim. (Capitalization for emphasis) . The only sizes I can find listed are for both the front and rear wheels which is  12x7  4/110.  This doesn't help me much. So,who can help me out? Im getting desperate now!LOL!

• By Katelyn570
      Hey everyone ! Has anyone ever used or seen in person the brand METHOD STANDARD WHEELS? I'm planning on buying them online and by the picture , I can't tell if they are concave or convex or flat ??? I need opinions.  

• By Giuseppe
      Hi. I own a 2001 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4. I am looking to buy new rims for it. I just don't know what rims exactly that I need to get as the back and front rims have a different offset. I'm looking at the itp Delta rims. I have tires from my grizzly that I would like to use on my Kodiak. They are size 25. If anyone could help with the specific rims that I need to order, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks