Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Slime ATV Sweepstakes - Win a 2020 Brute Force 300

Saw this online.... https://www.itwgb.com/slime-atv-sweeps/

SLIME ATV Brute Force Swepstakes

Slime ATV Sweepstakes

For tackling tasks or exploring trails, the Brute Force® 300 ATV is distinguished by versatility. A reliable 271cc engine, nimble handling with low-effort steering and excellent build quality make it a capable and competent outdoor companion.

No one loves off-roading more than Slime! In addition to the 2020 Brute Force® 300 ATV we're giving away the ultimate ATV gift pack!

This gift pack includes 1 gallon of Slime and our most powerful inflator yet: The Pro-Series Super Duty Tire Inflator. It is equipped with a dual piston motor that can fill up your tires in a minute and a half without even breaking a sweat.

ATV Tire Slime
  • Ajmboy changed the title to Slime ATV Sweepstakes - Win a 2020 Brute Force 300

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• Similar Topics

• By mpovah
      Hi all, new member here. 
      Picked up a really cheap non-runner last night from a neighbor. He had gotten it from someone else who had rebuilt it a few years ago and it has decorated his garage since.
      It is an early-90's (1992 or 93?) Suzuki LT250, but the weird part is the engine is a neon green color. I am now wondering if someone swapped the original motor out of this quad. Does anyone have experience with these that could give me a pointer as to what this could have come out of? I have heard that some Arctic Cat models had the same Suzuki motor - could that be where this came from? It is a 2WD, and has the typical chain drive/RWD system with both front and rear (rear drum) brakes. Very little rust and mostly complete, for the price I paid it isn't bad, but I am not sure how to pinpoint the engine type, and I would like to have that figured out.
      Just want to make sure what I am dealing with before ordering parts. I will need a carburetor by the looks of things, and air/oil/fuel filters, plugs, etc. 
      Thanks in advance for any help, appreciate your experience with these quads. 
      Matt
    • By Wagnerc
      It seems like it looses fuel prime after sitting A few days.  If you ride it every day it will fire right up. Parked for a few and you have to use either to start it. 
    • By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml
    • By Giddenswrestler
      Any recommendations? Seen a few parks but not really sold on one in particular yet
    • By MarkinAR
      I'm generally against Chinese crap. Niche pistons for instance are known to blow to pieces in a 400ex. However, I picked up a Niche pinion and ring gear for a 300FW and am pleasantly surprised that the ring gear is actually welded. The pinion in it decided to commit suicide so I had to salvage a case half and buy a pinion and ring set. Had new bearings and seals though so recycled those. Lash is really decent too. We'll see if it stays together.