This is to announce Bricks 4x4 farm will be hosting Trucks Gone Wild to shoot a video. This will take place June21-23rd at Bricks 4x4 farm in Polar Bluff MO. There will be a $3000 dollar prize for the first truck to make it through the slough, 300feet long. Come on out and get on the video!!!!!!!!!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Cobra_GT
      What’s up people I am new to the forum and am glad to be here. I have been into bikes for oh I guess 40+ years or so. I haven’t had one in a while but my 27-year-old son has always wanted a Banshee and he finally got one and the guy he bought it from had two of them. I almost bought the second one but I did not want to spend the next month on the sofa. So he had a LT-Z 400 Suzuki and I picked it up for $800, I could not pass that deal up. We could have bought both Banshee for $7000 as he wanted $7900 for both of them. But He wanted $4200 and was not budging for the one my son bought and $1400 for the Z400 and we got both of them for $5000. He wanted $4200 for the Banshee so I got the Z400 for $800, a steal. Anyway it’s good to be here. Peace.
    • By mxquadmom
      Hi, Just joined the forum.
      Hope to be on here often.
    • By Missouri_2004_400ex
      I have a 2004 400ex, it has a full hmf pipe, jet kit, after market air filter
      I want to know how to make it go faster than its current speed of 78.6 mph without messing with the engine please help!
    • By atvoffroad4life
      if anyone is anywhere near south mississippi, come to exit 31 (canal rd) on interstate 10, the parking area can hold about 300 trucks with trailers, it is approx half mile south of interstate, ITS FREE !!! you dont have to be snorkeled (but it greatly helps) there is deep water, sloppy mud, so many trails there is no way possible to ride em all in one day, almost all bad holes has ways around em if you not set up to take deep water, anyone interested msg me for my phone number to set up times, i ride with one local crew for day rides, an another for night rides, or anytime with just my son and me alone in the woods, open 24/7/365 rain or shine, been riding there almost 20 years, have never seen the bottom of most of these holes, the main trails are big enough for trucks, not many trucks at all can make it though, mostly atv an utv riding, i will gladly be a trail guide totally free, like i said i been riding there forever and there are still trails i havent seen, the trails go from exit 34 to exit 1 probably a couple thousand miles of trails zigzag through these wetlands, its been open for as long as i can remember, rules of the road here, if you bring it in you bring it out!! dont cross paved roads if you see a cop coming (unless you want to run for it and dissappear in the woods) i dont know anything bout that though, lmao , then in McHenry ms, there is abandoned gravel pit just off highway 49 south end of stone county, free, also in same area,(pay to ride) sand hill atv park, online for details, sandhillatv.com. in wiggins ms a lil further north is another paid park, really nice one, red creek offroad, online redcreekoffroad.com
    • By arrowblazer71
      Hello all, new to the forum but not riding quads. I live in the far northwest missouri(12 miles to Nebraska and 15 to Iowa). I like to ride trails,mud I havent done any racing but I think im going to give it a go this summer. Iowa has a circuit im gonna get a few races in.