kokanovich

New From Arizona

6 posts in this topic

Hey,

I'm from Phoenix Arizona, and ride a TRX 450ER and enjoy desert riding but love the dunes. I just found the site and saw the photo contest and it triggered my interest and rocky mountain is the best so I thought might as well give it a shot.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Welcome, I also ride a TRX450ER. Mine is an 07. I got the all black one with red frame. So what mods do you have done to yours?

3335.jpg

Welcome!!! Glad your here!!!!

hey,

I have a HMF Bill Balance pipe, wiesco piston, big gun rev box, then the normal. I want to do tons more but I'm going to school so money is tight.

Was the Big Gun Rev Box a good investment? I've been thinking about getting one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mwood
      I just acquired a new ATV and know nothing about the brand so I decided to join your forum to maybe learn and get some answers .
      I am not new to ATV's but usually am a Honda guy and own 3 Honda's and 1 Kawasaki.
      The Kawasaki was a package deal type thing. I got a Kawasaki 350 (big bear I think) and a Honda TRX 70 ATV for cheap.
      The new one is a Kazuma 150 Falcon ATV.
      I also own and ride a Honda Rincon 650, the wife has a Honda Recon 250.
      Hopefully I can get the Kazuma running with your guys help........
    • By southwestutv
      Just started a new website with some great ATV and UTV trails in Arizona. We have driven every mile of every trial listed. We will be adding more!!
      Southwest UTV---UTV, ATV and Off Road Trail Information
      Thanks
    • By utvboard
      PHOENIX, AZ – SEPTEMBER 15, 2009: The Arizona Dirt Sand Expo has combined with the Arizona Motorcycle Expo at the Arizona State Fairgrounds for one big show the weekend of December 12th and 13th. With the economic state, the promoters AZ Expos, Inc have changed the structure from a formal show to a SuperSwap with very affordable $100 booth prices. AZ Expos goal is to provide companies the
      More...
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by GrizzlyRider.
      Description of Video: Who knew the mythical creatures could be found in the hot AZ desert? Part 1 of this story has the bizarre report. Part 2 has the sights and sounds of Sasquatch! Both from KTVK in Phoenix.
      Video Tags: bigfoot arizoma
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=118544568630
    • By CJRenaJohnson
      I am not sure how to upload a video on here, so I will post the link to it.
      Let me know what you guys think :-) I was really excited to be in this video for ATV Source.
      ATV Source - Videos - 2009 - Kawasaki 2009 Teryx 750 FI 4x4 Sport Video