Quantcast

Kazuma 90cc Transmission Help

briantutt

• 6 months later...

I'm so new to these Kazuma machines myself.  I have what I believe to be a Falcon 110.  Got if not running and ratted out from a neighbor who moved.   Is there a hole for draining the engine oil?  Again,  sorry for my inexperience.  My TT500 motorcycle uses the same oil for the 4 stroke engine as it does for the transmission if I remember correctly.  Failing that being the solution,  could it be that these engines were made so cheaply and with so little thought that you're expected to turn the atv on it's side to drain it out the filling port?  Some of the newer 4 stroke lawnmowers these days,  I think I've heard said that you aren't expected to ever change the oil.  I wonder if that could have been the philosophy behind the Kazuma manufacturers;  i.e. "if it's time to change the oil,  it's time to buy a new machine".   If you have success finding the answer you are seeking and feel so inclined to post your solution it might be helpful for more than a few people. 

There is a drain plug.  It is NOT the one on the left side bottom of the engine towards the front, it is the other plug on the bottom.  I don't know what the bottom plug on left is but don't open that one, parts start to come out with it!  You are correct, the engine oil and transmission/clutch oil is all the same, fill cap on the right side top.

I bought a new carb off ebay for like $10 and a key assy and switch from this site.  Thing started right up with new battery.

Buy Kazuma Replacement Parts at Kazuma of America - Falcon 90 (Mini) (kazumausaparts.com)

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By oxidized_black
      Yamaha ATV manuals are located in the downloads section here at QUADCRAZY.
      Please visit the downloads section at https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/
      Get 15% at emanualsonline.com with coupon code EMOAFF
      Get 20% at emanualsonline.com with coupon code BLAZE and $50 purchase
      Clymer ATV Manual - Yamaha Raptor 700R

• By Ajmboy
      What's the best kids atv out there? I've seen everything from the ones released by the major manufacturers to all those knock offs. Kawasaki has a KFX 50 that is pretty nice for under $1800...

• By newguy024
      Just got into ATV riding just last week, never had much money so i couldnt afford to buy anthing, so now at the age of 34 i just bought a 1987 suzuki quadrunner 300 for 500$ took it out a few times and what a rush of excitement to go through that first mudhole haha!
    • By STLJ
      Gday all,

Been trying a couple different ways now to download a manual. Not sure what I am doing wrong but could someone walk me thru it?
      I go to DL page and click on link
      get a pop up for a PDfixer or something
      close that and then hit download button and no go
      tells me I have reached my limit but I have never DL anything ever. 
    • By Ajmboy
      Anyone purchase or check out Rockymtnatv lately? Well I was just browsing over there and they have a pretty cool section called Ten Dollars Or Less. Some interesting things to check out if you are in the market.