Quantcast

2019 Polaris sportsman 850 fuse block

Cewardjets

You're talking about using an empty location in the fuse box I presume ? Haven't seen a fusebox off one of those things, but generally you get two new terminals of the right sort, connect wires to them, then insert the terminals into the fuse box till they click into place. Most terminals push in from the back where the wires are.

If you want to pull an existing terminal out to connect an extra wire to it(or to see what sort of terminals they use), then you look in from the front and back and identify the clip they use to lock the terminals in. Some things have a metal tag that's part of the terminal, in which case you slide a pin in to force/bend the tag flat, pull the terminal and then rebend the tag so it will lock again, or they have a plastic tag that's part of the box, in which case you either slide a pin in between the plastic and the terminal to bend the plastic tag aside while you pull the terminal, or you have to use the point of the pin to stick into the plastic tag and lever it aside while you pull the terminal. Unbolt the box so you can flip it over and look down beside the terminals front and back and you should be able to see what sort it has.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Uglyside38
      Has anyone had any luck converting an older quad from a 7 wire CDI to the newer (and cheaper) 5 wire CDI? 

I have a 1988 Suzuki Quadrunner and I believe the CDI is on it's way out...🤦🏼‍♂️ A used CDI from 1988 goes for $250-$300 on the bay...and that's when you find them. The Chinese CDIs for the 1990 and up quadrunner are only about $40. I have read a blog from a guy who says it's possible and that 2 of the wires can be omitted if the rectifier is a newer one also. Any experience with this would be greatly appreciated!!!🤙
    • By mfay1
      Can anyone tell me where the fuses are on a 2005 Polaris Sportsman 400. The winch suddenly stopped working. I put a tester on it and its not getting any juice. Please help! (I dont even know if the machine has a fuse for that)
    • By Ulfthednar
      installed these today.
      the max airflow intake
      https://www.mainstreetcycle.com/shopping/item/634/carbon-fiber-max-airflow-intake
      Postive changes with the intake, not huge mind, but noticeable and THERE. Subtle is too subtle to describe the shift but a very noticeable postive change in the engine sound, feel and response.
      Runs a bit stronger, revs up a bit quicker and runs quite a bit smoother.

and the all balls winch remote
      https://www.mainstreetcycle.com/shopping/item/1985/all-balls--wireless-winch-remote

and the winch remote works GREAT.
    • By allonmorris
      Hey guys,
      I have a 2002 yamaha wolverine that needs a new wire harness.  Does anyone have a clue where i can get one new or used. ive looked all over and cant find much on a 2002 model.
      Any help will be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks in advance!!!
    • By SBECK
      1989 Suzuki LT80 want to add a headlight and tail light. Wondering if anyone here has done it. Looks like I will likely have to fab up my own brackets for each, but just seeing what others may have done.
      Thanks