Quantcast

2103 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI Wiring Diagram?

rebeltaz

I downloaded the 2013-15 Ranger 800 4X4 Crew 6X6 service manual from the download section, but the wiring diagrams just say "click link for diagrams" and ... there's no link to click! Does anybody have the wiring diagram for a 2103 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI? I've got a weird battery drain I need to diagnose.

There is no current draw until I just turn the switch on. Then, after you turn the switch off, the current draw is still about an amp and it stays that way until I either pull and replace the ECM relay or disconnect and reconnect the battery cable. Then the current draw stays at 0 until I switch the key on and back off again...

I need that diagram to see what's pulling the current. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hi Rebel,

I took a look, would either of these be of help?

https://wholefoodsonabudget.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/2012-polaris-rzr-800-wiring-diagram-ranger-900-xp-wiring-diagram-on-polaris-ace-900-wiring-diagram-rh-onzegroup-co-7t.jpg
https://faceitsalon.com/polaris-ranger-wiring-diagram/

You have the right idea measuring current at the battery terminal.  About your 1amp current draw, I do know that sometimes the electronics stays on for a while.  For example, you start with 0amps, turn on the ignition, computer fires up, then you turn off the ignition, computer stays on for 5mins / 30mins / what ever.  I read this in my car shop manual, my climate control draws 1/2 amp for 5 mins after turning off the ignition.

Maybe you did this, but try checking your current draw after 10mins / 30mins / 1hour, see of the 1amp goes away.  Just an idea.

Hope this helps, let me know if I can further assist - Cheers Rebel!~

Bellarmine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By lester
      I picked up a 2000 Big Bear 400 4X4 that was sitting around that I know nothing about. It will not start. I do have a red light when in reverse. When I take it out of reverse, I do not get a green neutral light, and when I push the start button the red oil light comes on but there are no noises, nothing else happens. How do I test the neutral switch and/or bypass it to see if I can get it to at least crank? And does anyone have other suggestions for me to try?
    • By exalrod
      Hi Everyone,
      I recently purchased a 2005 50cc Polaris Predator for my granddaughter.
      The wiring is a mess. most of it appears to be jumpered out (twisted together).
      I installed a new carburetor. The gas tank was cracked so I found another one on ebay and got that installed. There is no air filter box. I ordered another one but, it has not arrived yet.
      I did get it cranked with the kick start. But, it idles too fast and when you give it any throttle the motor dies off. The more throttle you give it the faster it dies off. It is very hard to start when it has not been running for a while. However, once it has warmed up, it starts on the first kick every time after that.
      I am looking for a little assistance in getting it running better and also a wiring diagram and service manual if possible.
      Thanks in advance....

• By exalrod
      Hello All !
      I am looking for a service manual and wiring diagram for a 2005 50cc Polaris Predator 4 wheeler.
      Could anyone help with this?
    • By Johnfj44
      The stock driver seat cushion is separated at a seam. I took the seat apart and found that the material has torn and cannot be re-stiched. I'm trying to find a replacement seat. Any suggestions? Hoping for a used seat but couldn't find one on Ebay.
    • By Werewolf
      Oil is getting in the air box from crankcase vent tube, I put the two hoses that go to the air box together then something started to smoke on the front of the engine. There is a filter? In the line I blew that out.