Quantcast

agricultural tires?

Im looking to buy the itp ag tire kit. the tire has 2'' lugs and the dimensions are 27/7/14, i was wondering if that kit would be good fo the deep gumbo mud. i would thing that it would because its thin and would sink to the bottom then grab.

well i have some pretty good mud tires now its just i have a 350 and most of the top brand name mud tires like vampires, mud machines ect... there to wide and it tskes a lot of power to spin them when there in nasty gumbo, the agricultural tires are thin but still have some very nice tread to get me through it.

wat brand atv do u have? the agricultural tires are good but those lugs are close to each other and they will probably get all gunked up with mud even though they are 2 inches deep. the outlaws are great tires but then again u said u had a 350 and u probably will loose power especially in the mud and u probably wont go anywhere. u could get the "zilla" tires which have close to the same lug pattern as the mudzillas but they are not as heavy and they still get u through the mud. and they come in smaller sizes.

If u can try to get wide tires like 9 inchs in the front and 11 in the back because it will allow u to have more stability and when u get into the mud u have a wider set of teeth to sink into the mud.. Are u planning to get anything for the engine like a clutch kit or k&n power kit? If u want to know anything else I will try to answer it to the best of my ability...

i already have installed a clutch kit for it and now that i got it in propperly it helps a buch it no longer bogs down in deep mud wit 26'' stock polaris sportsman tires. but i don't have a k and n power kit my dad doesnt think an air filter or rejetting will make a difference i bought the clutch kit my self

the K@N fliter helped my banshee wake up!!!! as u allready know the better your motor breaths the better it will run and the K@N did help me in the hp dept also.

well i like to mud the most but i also trail ride. but in sense that i have a clutch kit do u think i can ride some outlaws cause wit that clutch kit it seems like i have a low range on my atv. and i probably get a k&n air filter and pre filter that will help out somemore.