Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Kazuma Falcon 110 No Start

Hello, Im looking for some help instead of spending hours on You Tube. Got roped in to buying the above Kazuma 110 I think. I've worked on all brand of autos.
 thought I could tackle this butttt. No start no spark. My stator is producing a faint light by ground. Buy the meter I get 337 ohms on the 
black, red wire. Some of my questions, Can I bypass everything to look for spark. Can the plunger type kill switch be removed an both wires put 
together to help achieve spark that is behind the seat. My black red to the cdi has no power to it when turning over. Should i put some form of 
lubricant in the plug hole or are these motors moving the oil enough and should the plug be in or out or does it matter when looking for spark?
I'm thinking the wire for the coil from the cdi should light up the test light and it does not. (Forget its color at the moment). I hope there's not a limit
of questions cause i will have more and Im not much for typing. Any help would be just jim dandy and greatly appreciated. Thanks Steve

• Admin changed the title to Kazuma Falcon 110 No Start

There's an owners manual in the manual section of this site that tells you how to diagnose a no spark situation.  I had a look and I see the wire colours are different to the colours you mention but that's quite common. You will have to figure out which set of wires are which by the numbers of wires there are of each colour, and by their ohm readings.

There's no wiring diagram and so it's hard to tell whether the kill and ignition switches should be connected or disconnected for run. I'd leave them attached.

The engine is a four stroke and has it's engine oil in the sump and shouldn't need anything else oiling.

To check for spark you should take the spark plug out of the bike, fit it to the spark plug lead, and rest the sparking end of the plug on some part of the engine or frame where it will be contacting metal.