Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

New to linhai 300

ggreen

Hello,tried to post a little while back and it didn't go through,or I can't find it. Anyway,recently bought a used 2006 300(260 e11 on top of air box,not sure what that means unless the airbox fits both). Story goes it has no spark. My daughter and I are done cleaning the fuel system and moving on to the electrical side. Have found some broken manuals,never the full 2006 one. To start this off right,could someone please tell me the correct battery? I have found in a manual 5ahr,but if I get a 12ahr,will I start to blow fuses and starters? Also,can i do the troubleshooting with a batter jump pack hooked straight to it so as not to run a new battery down? Thankyou!

Hi. There is an owners manual that I think I got from the manuals section, and it says the battery is an 18Ah but if you fit accessories to fit a bigger one. The manual has a trouble shooting section, though no specific specs for checking components, and it has a wiring diagram which might be handy.

You can use a jumper pack to test things but be very careful not to let it get disconnected if the engine is running, and get a battery as soon as possible once it's going in case the jumper does strain the charging system..

And I think your first post needs to be edited to remove a full stop or something from way way down the bottom of the page. It might just be that it needs a lot of "Enter" spaces removed..