Quantcast

Why quads get a bad rap

It sucks really bad and it's really hard to get back into my regular routine of riding. You just have to deal with the cards you are delt with. I learned from this experience, what I wanted to go to college for, becoming a better person, and over sharing my story with others hoping that it could save someones life one day.

• 8 months later...

its not quads that are bad its the idiots on them ... we have several idiots that ride up and down streets weekly and its not legal here as of yet ... but i ride mine down the alley only a few blocks and across 1 street to get to my riding trails .. and its no big deal .. i ride slow and dont do stupid stuff .. but have had the cops called and been stoped and was told by the cops that the callers said we were throwing rocks with our quads and running about 50 mph and all kinds of crap like that ... but i have my vid camera set up and use it and have shown the officers the vid of us riding and they say go on just dont be an idiot like some ... but any way i also ride with several of the local police officers and they know me and that im riding like an idiot ... but its the riders and idiots on the quads that give quads a bad name ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By autocustomizer76
      Hey all got a Kawasaki 300 that's seen better days I'm looking to get running.  But first, I'm working on a Honda 350 ES and mainly needing where are you all finding quality parts at good prices.  Atvs are really hot items around here right now and most of the folks wanting and needing them are not familiar with working on them.  I'm looking to find a good resource for information and if it works out well pass this group along to the folks I help to get them in the know how to get the most out of their machines.  Thanks in advance.
    • By ExtATV
      We bought a Kawasaki Brute Force 300 quad, and a Kawasaki 110R dirt bike for Christmas, my kids have never done dirt bikes before - including myself.  I was riding to learn, so I could help teach them... is there any recommended videos they should watch online to help them get started and not scared of riding it?
    • By blasirl
      I have inherited an ATV and I think it was purchased in  KY, but I am in WI.  Is there a way to do an online search using the VIN or what have you to try and find the last registered owner so that I might try to get the title?