Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

stewart on yamaha

wat do yall think is in store for this year. its a pretty big year. and lots of changes has been made

james stewart is gunna be on yamaha

ryan villopoto is still guna be on a kawi. <-- i think ryan is gunna kick serious as* this year

keven windham is still on honda.

and chad reed is on board with makita suzuki.

i think its gunna be a BIG season. i can see james and ryan battling it out in every race jus like james and ricky did. i dont rele see much in chad, i mean he will do great but i dont think he can keep up with ryan or james. ryan had better lap times on a 250 than chad did on a 450.but kevin is stepin up from wat i hear, so i dont kno wat do expect to see outta him

but im gunna be rootin for kevin and mostly ryan :woot:

well if u have direct t.v. ther on channel 607....if u dont got direct tv then srry lol

i can see chad battlin with james now that he is on a fast bike but james can go fast on anything haha!!!! and ryan...well he will prob. be battlin with them or past them

thanx man, i got that channel on directv:yes: