Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Renegade800R

new member from Pennsylvania

Well I guess we need to welcome some more folks in this thread!

wheelie-man

BIGCATDAVE

wheelie-man

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

We've added the banner from the atvzone.com, to the front page of our forum, to show our support of this cause.

http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/atv-posted-events/3989-ride-samantha-pennsylvania.html

Wow! Very nice, Thank you!:biggrin:

Thanks for that quadcrazy!

In case y'all haven't figured it out...BIGCATDAVE is Samantha's dad :D

-TD

Well I guess we need to welcome some more folks in this thread!

wheelie-man

BIGCATDAVE

wheelie-man

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

We've added the banner from the atvzone.com, to the front page of our forum, to show our support of this cause.

http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/atv-posted-events/3989-ride-samantha-pennsylvania.html

Wait a second! How does wheelie-man get TWO welcomes? lol:laugh:

Thanks for that quadcrazy!

In case y'all haven't figured it out...BIGCATDAVE is Samantha's dad :D

-TD

No problem.

Wait a second! How does wheelie-man get TWO welcomes? lol

My mistake, it was very early...:wink:Corrected!

No problem.

My mistake, it was very early...:wink:Corrected!

ok, thought there might have been some favoritism going on, and that just wouldn't be fair to the rest of us. lol :laugh:

TX, I did not realize Bigcat was her dad. Thank you sharing.

Dave, from the whole QC family, Godspeed. Mine and my family's prayers are with you and your family. It must feel great to have the kind of friends who go above and beyond to help another man in need. Your daughter's story really hit me in that certain part of the heart. I wish the best for you and your family.

What these guys are doing is really incredible. I initially turned down a couple offers of a fund raiser, I always figure there are people that need help more than me. When things started getting out of hand with the mortgage, I started to sell the quads. The kids got very upset with that, we don't have much, but the quads represent something special to them. That's when Dennis (Timberrider) stepped in and said we're gonna do this for your family, just accept it. I still haven't met him in person yet.

I figured OK, I've been on a few fund raisers, 30 maybe 40 riders. What this is turning into is a huge event. I still feel like we don't deserve it all, but I can't wait for this ride. Not so much because it is supposed to benefit my family, but because I want to see all these clubs and individuals get together and show a positive side of the ATV community. I'm active on about 20 ATV and off-road forums, and lurk on several more. I am really looking forward to meeting some of the people that I wanted to ride with, but never got the opportunity to meet yet.

Dave Thanks for the kind words. All I can say is that although we never met you have the reputation of a being a Good Man, A Loving Husband and a Great Father. Everyone I asked about you had nothing but good things to say. They all told me and I quote, " Dave would give you the shirt off his back". That was all I needed to hear. I come from a large family also. Nine kids. We didn't always have the best of everything but we had a roof over our heads, clean clothes, plenty to eat and 2 parents that loved and cared for us. When I heard about your situation I knew we had to do this for you and your family. My folks fell on hard times often and there were always people there to help us. Your one of us Brother and were gonna do what ever it takes to get you and your family back on your feet and Sam healthy again. You have alot of friends out here Dave. Some you know some you will meet and some you'll never meet. But what matters is that you and your family are not alone in this. We all share your pain and want nothing more then to see a smile on all of your faces. Your in our thoughts and prayers. See you at the ride Buddy. It's gonna be a great day.

Dennis

I am very sorry I am late to this party but I want to welcome you guys: Renegade800R, TimberRider, BIGCATDAVE, wheelie-man. I am very glad your here. Dave I am praying for you guys.