Quantcast

I agree, Most of the time the police B.S. you into addmiting something by making it seem like they already know and have proof your guilty of something. Don't make their job easy by talking to them as they will turn everything you say around to make you look guilty even if you have done nothing wrong

this has happened in my life where I spoke to police [traffic accident] and it BIT me in the AS*. I'm not known as a slow learner, I got SCREWED BECAUSE I TALKED TO THEM on the scene. I thot I was doing the right thing. wrongo dumbass!

IN Court, they made me the bad guy with my own voice. It was devastating. and expensive.

Second time cost me $10,000 cuz I talked to cops. This one WAS my fault but my impact was with a 16' pine tree and a guy's front door, where we landed.

ALLSTATE may they rot in HELL threw me under the bus. I had them for 11 years.

DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE!!!!!!! it would have saved me enough to buy a HOUSE!!!

talking to them will NOT help you! "yes he was cooperative" is not gonna help.

Being a retired firefighter I thot what???? but he's RIGHT. there is nothing you can say to a cop that will help you prove your innocence.

the experienced bald guy has spoken. PLEASE keep your teeth together! it's tuff, remember this! so you don't have to repeat it.

I thot the video was great.makes me want to go back to school. JMHO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      Great sayings by police officers
      These 16 Police Comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
      #16 "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
      #15 "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
      # 14 "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
      #13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
      #12 "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."
      #11 "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"
      #10 "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help.
      Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
      #9 "Warning?” You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again, or I'll give you another ticket."
      #8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
      #7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey crap."
      #6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
      #5 "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."
      #4 "How big were those 'Just two beers' you say you had?"
      #3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We use d to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
      #2 "I'm glad to hear that Chief (of Police) Hawker is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
      AND THE WINNER IS...
      #1 "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."
    • By JacobSlabach
      So I have rebuilt two top end's now and going through the process of a third.  I'm confused about how high the compression should be on these atv engines, and if low compression, what should be replaced or checked and how?  And as far as smoking, how to tell what is the issue there as well.  The first rebuild i did was on a kawasaki 300 and it turned out ok...  I realize that I adjusted the valve clearance on the exhaust stroke rather than the compression stroke which caused a tick.  nut the thing that got me was one both rebuilds, the compession reading didnt really change that much.  I've heard that engines should have over 100psi compression, yet have never seen 100psi reached on my tester by any engine.
      this thread is open to any top end questions btw.
    • By Rick Shropshire
      Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.
    • By George Henry
      A clip from Diamonds Are Forever (1971) with James Bond riding a very early Honda Trike! 
      Three Honda ATCs come in at 1:54 with the one on th left pulling a sweet wheelie for 2 seconds! 
      Bond scenes are great!
    • By Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
      Something to think about if you have cooling coming out of that hole in the bottom of your engine! One of the damaged components on this engine was pitting on the water pump impeller shaft. This would have caused the coolant to leak out of the engine crankcase and probably was the root cause of its failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cacO8F5wLRg