Quantcast

Polaris RANGER RZR Crushes At Heartland Challenge

quadcrazy

Polaris RANGER RZR Crushes At Heartland Challenge

0811_atvp_01_pl+Polaris_ranger_RZR+heartland_challenge_UTV_endurance_race.jpg

The Polaris RANGER RZR continues its winning ways. - 11/12/08The Polaris RANGER RZR continues its winning ways, this time taking two of the three podium spots overall, at the first-annual Heartland Challenge UTV endurance race, in Carlisle, Iowa.

Photo Gallery: Polaris RANGER RZR Crushes At Heartland Challenge - ATV Rider Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...

atvrider.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By rgeiser
      View File 2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      Submitter rgeiser Submitted 04/18/2024 Category Polaris UTV  
    • By Traytonrowland
      So, I bought the machine almost a year ago and have been chasing problems. I have replaced the battery, starter solenoid, spark plug, and the starter. Since having replaced those, it doesn't want to start. I checked the carb, and it was wet as well as the spark plug. And I've searched multiple forums and cannot find an answer. So, anything that helps is appreciated, thanks. 
    • By miszhang
      View File 2017-2020 Polaris RZR 570 / S 570 service manual
       2017-2020 Polaris RZR 570 / S 570 service manual
      Submitter miszhang Submitted 04/24/2023 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By alexwv1863
      Hey everyone, I have an issue with my dad's 03 Yamaha Kodiak 400. It had been running great but he left it sitting for a short amount of time. When he started it, it ran fine for a little bit but all of a sudden it quit taking gas. I thought it may have been the carb because it him not running it. The carb ended up being pretty clean. He put it back on and after taking it off and cleaning again, I'm beginning to wonder what it could be. It'll start and idle just fine, but when you go to give it throttle, it'll die out. It sounds like it's not getting air right but idk where to look or what else it could be. I'm stumped and need to figure this out before I go crazy. Anyone have any ideas???
    • By PF3
      Rzr has been sitting unused inside garage for about 18 months. Engine started and run about 15 min every 1 or 2 months.  Never any problem starting or running. This week took it out of town to ride for a day. Loaded, unloaded with no problems. After unloading went trailing. After about a 1/2 mile we went down a small kill and started up another hill and engine died. Restarted many times and died each time after only free seconds. Brought it home and started several times with same outcome.  Changed to fresh fuel and started it.  Lasted about 90 seconds (at idle) and died. So we started it several times and revved the engine up and it continued to run (while still revved up) each time until we dropped it back to idle and it died each time. HELP! Please.