Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

KFx400jim

What are your other offroad toys?

Instead of continuing the thread hijack that was going on, I thought I would start this one.

If you have other toys than quads, 3 wheelers or bikes, post up. Here is my other toy:

Bronco.JPG

Bronco.JPG.01ae57a71775f6d7d84e6c0f4f1414c5.JPG

Edited by KFx400jim

GOOD LOOKIN RHINO! I'll bet that's a ball! too bad ya didn't bring it....... I'll show up one of these days. ;p

how many trucks do you have? one photo there's a red truck, next pic has a white one. ?? and you were here in a silver one.

We have 3 vehicles, A 2002 Ford Ranger(red one) 1997 F150(White one) and we have a 2006 Infinity FX35. The silver truck you saw was a rental.

We wanted to bring the Rhino but it is 52" wide. Wouldn't have worked at EFR.

Yeah that's best cuz if you noticed, those posts are EXACTLY 50 wide.........

I'm happy and sad- we could have found another place or accomodated it somehow.....

Oh well I'm glad you had a good time after that long drive! THAT was dedication!:rolleyes:

You should REALLY try to fly out for a few days next summer. We will take care of you. You have a place to stay, we'll take you to some of the best places Colorado has to offer. All you will need to pay for is transportation to get here and some spending cash for fun. We got the rest!