Quantcast

2024 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Starting a new topic for the 2024 Presidential Elections. Please be respectable with open discussion 🙂.

Wikipedia (See who has entered the race):

2024 United States presidential election

2024 Presidential Polls: 

RealClearPoltics

FiveThirtyEight

270toWin Interactive Map

consensus-2024-presidential-election-for

Previous topics (now closed):

2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

2016 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

The farce is strong in the tRump cult. Jan.6 riots mean nothing ; Illegal posession  and hoarding  of top secret documents means nothing. Saudi billion  dollar deal with tRump's son -in-law and  the  Saudi's visits to  Mar-a-Lag while some of rthose secret documents doesn't hint at anything. tRump's attempts to get Governors  to  change state voting results  mean nothing .. I  could go  on to fill a page with illegal  actions of your cult leader before and after he entered the White House; but  all the facts mean nothing.  The  Democrats are responsible for all the graft , corruption of some of the GOP members of the Congress and Senate.  Yup. That' quite the universe you live in .

Sure makes me glad to be a Canadian living in the real  one.

With that  I'll  let  others take up the debate.

1 hour ago, flyinbrian365 said:

No that would be the Democratic supports who thinks crazy Joe is doing a wonderful job while running this country into the ground....

Edited by davefrombc

I say we do away with all politicians.

Especially the ones that think their support should come at me expense, as well as their supporters.

Being charitable to those in need is one thing.

Supporting those who try and force their lifestyle down someones throat (either side) AND requiring them to be held financially liable for those choices is dangerous, irresponsible and SLAVERY.

Promoting DELUSION over actual SCIENCE and trying to skew the understanding of children in order to gather support and acceptance of such forced delusions is again, another form of slavery and entrapment. (the entire natural world reflects the duality of gender right down to the subatomic level - try me)

And targetting children and trying to force aside parents in order to push that non natural delusional agenda is EXACTLY what promoted the backlash the rainbow mafia is experiencing now.

But those people would not have felt encouraged to do so (including the minor attracted abominations) without the tacit and compliant support of politicians and the media.

I have no time for scum that targets children. You can do what you want to your own body and mind as long as you pay your own way through it.

For those who blame "the other side" the joke is on them while the cost of that idiocy weighs upon all of us.

Neither party would have gotten away with anything without the COMPLIANCE and COOPERATION of the "other side in this two headed system of vipers.

The RNC and the DNC is simply face and counter face of the tragicomical Uniparty Elitist cabal controlling America.

Keep your hands in your own wallets. Keep your hands off of kids. Take responsibility for your choices and own your Consequences, good bad or indifferent.

Grow up and realize that The Bill of Rights is actually Human right against oppresion.

It has no political orientation and is the last brick in the walls tanding against global slavery and servitude and it is past time to stop allowing politicians and thieves of truth and integrity to sway us agianst each other.

Doesnt matter who you vote for, or who wins . .  until people drop their differences and stand against the tyrant globalists, were all going to lose in the long run.

Some of us might survive that though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ulf ,Your rant against  gay / lesbians is NOT based on science , but on religion.  FACT is there are many examples of same sex paring in the natural world. There are also rare examples of  children  and animals born with  characteristics of both sexes.  Your rant against indoctrination of children should include those that try to tell  them that to be of anything except "straight"  and of the "right" religion is evil  and must be condemned  goes against both fact and Christ's teachings of acceptance of others..  Trying to indoctrinate  children  into  any lifestyle is wrong. They will develop they  way nature intended them to  do , whether we like it or not. 

I  am  also  uncomfortable when others flout their sexuality, no  matter what it is . and growing up  at a time when  those that didn't fit the norm  had to  hide the fact or face severe discrimination,  I  am  even  more uncomfortable when  non-straights do it.   FACT is what goes on between  consenting adults is none of our business.  It does not affect us unless they trey to force their views on .

Attend whatever church , temple, synagogue, or whatever house of worship you choose. That's your choice , not mine or anyone else's.  Religious affiliation is a choice; sexual orientation,  just like left handedness, is  not  and is coded in our genes.  whether you want to accept that fact. or not.

The same goes for what others  do to their body. It affects them, not us.  Yes, some tattoos  are beautiful,  but I'd rather see them  on canvas rather than on a body, and piercings totally turn  me off,  but if they have them but that's their choice , not mine.

I  am  against the pressures that push a woman to  choose an abortion for non-medical reasons,  but again,  that is the woman's choice whether to have one or not.  It is NOT  ours to make but  very personal  one of the woman.

Ya lost that one already dude.

Hermaphordites are an anomaly and NOT Transgender except in a rare handful of non chordate species hermaphrodism is a genetic discrepancy and does not occur with any sort of great frequency in higher level species.

Get your facts straight not your indctrination agenda.

This is Jr High Biology dude.

Mutating frog experiements were NOT naturally occuring either, but were caused by repeated subjection to toxic chemicals that altered their DNA.

NEXT.

Edited by Ulfthednar
  • Like 1

And your wrong about Religion as well.

Not just my spiritual path but in regards to a Creative being starting all of this nonsense.

So maybe you should NOT interject your hate filled anti christian rants erroneously to support your politicized propaganda rants

I am not christian, and religion has nothing to do with it although Common Sense and observation and LOGIC do.

If you had a choice in terms of creationism youd have an active option M or Option W switch built in.

Cause you know . . anything vast enough to Create the entire Universe would have the means to do so.

Evolution? in terms of evol;ution transgenderism is a non start, a complete fail. . . there is no logical inclusion or ROOM in evolution for transgender delusionalism.

Dont bring the frogs in here again either. Humans tampered with that again, by subjecting the study group to massive doses of toxic chemical. There was nothing natural about that.

And Ill tell ya . .  EVERY culture, civilization species and so forth that fails their young, goes extinct.

• Like 1

oh yeah . . and Dave. Show me in the bible where that God says that if you don't like your body and you think god stuck you in the wrong body that it is okay to surgically mutilate that God Created Body and try and trun Gods Creation into something it is not?

there is much in the Bible about accepting the lot and role that that god stuck one in, but nothing about chopping and lopping the body that God gave you because yoru not happy with it.

Also show me where it says in the bible that it is acceptable to teach Children to rebel against the design of Gods Creation and chose to self mutilate?

I'll be waiting. Not holding my breath mind ya . . 

but waiting.

for a long . . . long . . . . long time.

Stop twisting things out of context.

If your actually a FOLLOWER of that religion and not just weaponzing scriptures you know nothing about, then as a follower you would accept that book as literal words of your god . . 

You dont get to skew intent and meaning. that would be a sin in context of those scriptures.

While there is much unfollowed in christs words about loving one another, nowhere is there ONE word advocating self mutilation and surgical gender swapping

Edited by Ulfthednar
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ulfthednar said:

And your wrong about Religion as well.

Not just my spiritual path but in regards to a Creative being starting all of this nonsense.

So maybe you should NOT interject your hate filled anti christian rants erroneously to support your politicized propaganda rants

I am not christian, and religion has nothing to do with it although Common Sense and observation and LOGIC do.

If you had a choice in terms of creationism youd have an active option M or Option W switch built in.

Cause you know . . anything vast enough to Create the entire Universe would have the means to do so.

Evolution? in terms of evol;ution transgenderism is a non start, a complete fail. . . there is no logical inclusion or ROOM in evolution for transgender delusionalism.

Dont bring the frogs in here again either. Humans tampered with that again, by subjecting the study group to massive doses of toxic chemical. There was nothing natural about that.

And Ill tell ya . .  EVERY culture, civilization species and so forth that fails their young, goes extinct.

I am not religious, and I don't force my beliefs on anyone. What religions others choose to follow is none of my business.  Your "logic"  and "common sense"  are sadly lacking.. Yes,  evolution determines the path that all  life follows but like everything living, there are genetic variations that drive the evolution .  Those  that are born  with the "  non-straight"  gene normally don't reproduce , although that gene variation  still exists.  and who,besides you,  mentioned anything about frogs?

For the most part , it is the religious that  are most vocally against  the non-binary people..  But you don't have  be religious  to  deny fact when it goes against your belief.

Edited by davefrombc

Nothing in those petulant and irrational arguments change the fact that self mutilation does not change your gender.

On a chemical level, your using suppresive drugs to . . change nothing. just prevent NATURAL biological processes from occuring.

On a neurological level transgenderism fails as well. Been pretty well substantiated for quite awhile that men and women respond differently neurologically as well.

Physically, just on the basis of skeletal structure alone no MALE body is capable of giving Natural Childbirth. 

STOP ranting insanity about promoting child abuse, self mutilation and scarification (on several levels) and empowering self destructive mental illnesses with all your talk about inclusivity and love.

Love isnt rife with lies and Delusion.

and for christ's sake quit trying to rationalize your twisted agenda before jesus whips off a Flip Flop and goes full temple trashing.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 10:40 AM, davefrombc said:

Let's get back to the coming election and the  possible candidates  and choices.  This  coming one will show whether the extreme right will  take over or if the country will start to  come back to the middle of the road it began veering away from  from  the days of Reaganomics.

Let's get back to the coming election and the  possible candidates  and choices.  This  coming one will show whether the extreme right will  take over or if the country will start to  come back to the middle of the road it began veering away from  from  the days of Reaganomics.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

I'm more worried that China and America have just come to an agreement that climate change is real..  After everyone else has been saying it for years, and now they decide it's bad, and they need to do something..  I'm worried what the two of them will decide is needed to protect them from this "new" threat, and who's going to pay for their sudden concern..

• Like 2

• Admin pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

The whole world's a mess.. It's what we humans do.

What we need is less of the hate, less of the competition and greed, less of the consumption.

It's time to end the rat race.

As a resident of the world, I know which potential president I favour.

• Like 1

I wonder how many  are going to be able  to  see the truth through all the lies, misinformation and disinformation this election is going to be severely plastered with. The rise of AI  generated crap  is going to  be even  harder for far too many to sort through,especially for those that have great difficulty letting facts interfere with their beliefs.

• Like 1

Why do you want to discuss our up coming election? Being a canuck your opinion is noted and discarded. Your leadership has dropped the ball. Justin and Jacinda,  dictators from hell. Go Lions.

There's a huge difference in 91 felony indictments and none. There's a difference between  fomenting an  insurrection because you lost  an d a peaceful handover of power; and there's a difference between  using both the Bible and Constitution as toilet paper  and honoring them  both. But despite all the evidence  MAGAts refuse to believe any of it.

Sorry Johnii,  neither Jacinda nor Justin   have anywhere near the dictatorial  power over  their parties or our nations that an  American President has.  You really need to learn the difference between a  parliamentary  democracy  and your republican  version.

Trump's a bully. All bullies are cowards. If you stand up to a bully they will always try and get one of their underlings to do the fighting.

Some underlings are stupid enough to try it. Foolish them.

Some things are inexcusable and shouldn't be excused or defended. Bullying's one of them.

I don’t like bullies either but you need strength at the helm of the US presidency. Biden is very weak looking, to everyone. He’s frail, forgetful, and sad to watch. It’s just too hard to present him as competent. Everyone sees it, even his own party.

No matter how you slice it, there is no arguing that Trump’s policies were better for the country, border, business (small and large) and most American wallets. I think a good portion of the country will vote on the border and economy. The border is a huge issue. The price of groceries is a huge issue. Price of living has gone up year over year. The Biden presidency has only raised the cost to live, allowed for more conflict in the world, and allowed for millions to come into the country undocumented. These are lasting effects on generations to come. It’s really a shame. They just focus on the wrong things. 

Biden needs to do something fast around the border and the cost of living, if he hopes to get re-elected. 

• Like 2