Quantcast

UTVGuide.net celebrates its first year on the net with the year in review

utvboard

utvguide_logo-simple-729081.jpg

As 2008 comes to a close, UTVGuide.net celebrates a successful first year on the internet. Created in December 2007 as an off-shoot from DuneGuide.com, UTVGuide.net is now visited by nearly 50,000 visitors each month. “The UTV market segment is a very exciting place to be,” remarked Jon Crowley, owner of UTVGuide.net. “The sport UTV market took off five years ago with the introduction of the Yamaha Rhino, and new models and manufacturers are hitting dealer showrooms at an incredible pace.”

Just a few of the exciting things that happened in the UTV market during the last year include: Kawasaki’s introduction of the 2008 Teryx and 2009 Teryx Sport; Polaris was first to the market with factory long travel on their RZR S; and Arctic Cat set the bar high for power hungry sport users with their new Prowler 1000 XTZ.

UTVGuide.net was thrilled to be invited to the 2009 Arctic Cat 1000 XTZ press intro and the 2009 Kawasaki Teryx Sport press intro during 2008, and we look forward to participating in many more UTV model intros next year.

Highlights for the year at UTVGuide.net include being chosen as a test driver for Side x Side Action Magazine’s 1st UTV Shootout, and their Kawasaki Battle of the Builders. And few incredible UTV trips rounded out 2008. In May, we traveled south of the border to Baja with Off-Road Warehouse and Side x Side Action Magazine for the 1st Annual Mexico UTV run. And in October we made a trip to the Grand Canyon that won’t soon be forgotten with Side x Side Outfitterz.

Our UTV stable includes two project vehicles, a 2008 Polaris RZR and a 2008 Kawasaki Teryx. Both UTVs have been extensively featured in Side x Side Action Magazine and we are blessed to work with so many great companies that helped us on the projects. Over the next month, the number of UTVs in our stable will more than double with a new Kawasaki Teryx that we are building up for the King of the Hammers UTV Competition, a long term demo of a Polaris RZR S, and a demo unit of the new 2009 Polaris Ranger HD.

2008 has been a great year for us. As we look forward to the next year, we’d like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope that everyone has a successful 2009.

ChristmasLights-789064.gif

About UTVGuide.net

UTVGuide.net was created to give people a place to research side x side vehicles. From vehicle tests to product reviews and from buyer’s guides to UTV Industry News, UTVGuide.net covers all aspects of UTVs. UTVGuide.net can be found on the net at www.utvguide.net.

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By luckyyyyesther
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad(a newbie on ATV). I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!

• By Sofaspud
      My 2008 can-am Outlander 800r is having hard shifting issues. Does anyone have a fix for this ?
    • By Ajmboy
      So we are almost a month into winter and I've been so busy working on my house that up until today, I didn't realize that we just haven;t gotten any real snow yet to warrant putting the plow on my grizzly. So that got me thinking, what are the latest plows out there and what ATV plows are the best? I've got 2 snow plows for my grizzly, a quadboss pile driver atv plow set up and a snowsport ATV plow. They are both a bit dated now and I tend to stick with the snowsport due to ease of use and I just like it so much. So if you have a plow on your ATV, please let us know what it is and post a picture with your atv/plow would be awesome. Would also like to know what you like and dislike about it.
      This is back a while when I did a write up on these 2 plows.... in 2009 I got the snowsport and in 2012 I got the quadboss.

• By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?
    • By vlxerdon
      Hello from southeast Georgia. Was gifted a 2000 Yamaha bear tracker with out a carb or battery and looking like it had seen better days. Was told it had sat for about three years. Explained a lot. Put a carb on and a battery in and it started right up. Surprised the heck out of me  Anyhow as stated in my opening I am  78 years old with a very long motorcycle backgground but brand new to atv's. Anyone else out here from Georgia? Would like to meet up with some folks for a ride or two. Looks like a great site. Thanks for having me. 
      Don