lovetoride

2006 Honda 250ex for sale

3 posts in this topic

I am posting this for my buddy who wants to sell his 250ex. This quad is still brand new. It has maybe 5 hours on it but i doubt it is even that high. This is his first quad and he was still learning to ride. He has lost interest and wants to pay off some bills so he has decided to sell it. It comes with an extended warranty that i believe is for 4 years. In the pics the quad is a little dusty but once clean it is good as new. I wanted to buy this for my wife but we do not have the money at this time. He is asking $3350obo. I can answer most questions since it has been kept in my garage and i have always been around when he used it. If you would like to speak with him directly pm me and i will give more details. The quad is located in New Castle DE 19720

115577865-M.jpg

115577870-M.jpg

115577874-M.jpg

115577876-M.jpg

115577880-M.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

buddy says it has to go make offers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kyboy
      Iam looking for help seperating the rear brake drum and the cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
    • By sloundez
      Does anyone out there know where I can get a functional pair of wheel cylinders for subject ATV? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
    • By marcuslachance
      I
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
      Marc
    • By Npeters
      Im working on a old 1987 honda 125 4 wheeler in the school shop. It will start by getting pulled by another 4 wheeler but wont start with the pull start or Electric Start. When you pull start it it tries to start but when you try the electric start it just turns over but doesnt even act like it wants to start. The spark plug is dry and it shoots fuel out of the back(air filter side) of the carb. Weve had the carb off twice and it is complety clean. What are some things we can try?
    • By kiwisteve
      Hi Folks
      MY Ltf 400 has power and electric start turns motor over, but wont start...
      seems no spark
      im told stalled in paddock and wont start again
      any suggestions please