Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

no more smoke!

Raptor8

THANK YOU ALL it is a far larger victory than most people are capable of handling, though they profess lifelong faith and stuff like that.......THIS IS A COMMITMENT.

IF THE CHRISTIANS DID THIS, THERE WOULD BE NO WHINING ABOUT REMOVING THE 10 COMMANDMENTS FROM A COURTHOUSE. Either you're in our you're out make a commitment. No one said it was gonna be easy. That's the nature of our country and our people. That's why we're the BEST: we take on the tough jobs and commit to success.

You quit smoking cold turkey? You smoke ham now??? HAH!

I just slay me....

Good for you! It's just 4+ months for me....ACK!

Definitely a life-changer....keep up the good work dood!!!!!

-TomD

well congrats to you too TX :)

And Raptor, thanks for that little passage about Commitment...it can be held true to many different things....and as I was reading that, I was thinkin about racing this season...I am 100% committed to kickin butt this season...no if ands or buts about it...

...but first I gotta kick this cold =[

I'm saving about $100 a week.....which is going towards reducing my CC debt ('cuz I'm an American, damn it, and debt is what we do!!!!!)

Once that's done, it's new camera gear and trying to build THAT business!

Hmm.....bikini portraits on quads while playing kazoo's....

Any female QuadCrazy-ites wanna help me practice????

:drool5c: :partyc::willy_nillyc::blush5c::bf_rasta::cheer: :shock2: