Quantcast

no more smoke!

THANK YOU ALL it is a far larger victory than most people are capable of handling, though they profess lifelong faith and stuff like that.......THIS IS A COMMITMENT.

IF THE CHRISTIANS DID THIS, THERE WOULD BE NO WHINING ABOUT REMOVING THE 10 COMMANDMENTS FROM A COURTHOUSE. Either you're in our you're out make a commitment. No one said it was gonna be easy. That's the nature of our country and our people. That's why we're the BEST: we take on the tough jobs and commit to success.

You quit smoking cold turkey? You smoke ham now??? HAH!

I just slay me....

Good for you! It's just 4+ months for me....ACK!

Definitely a life-changer....keep up the good work dood!!!!!

-TomD

I'm saving about $100 a week.....which is going towards reducing my CC debt ('cuz I'm an American, damn it, and debt is what we do!!!!!)

Once that's done, it's new camera gear and trying to build THAT business!

Hmm.....bikini portraits on quads while playing kazoo's....

Any female QuadCrazy-ites wanna help me practice????

:drool5c: :partyc::willy_nillyc::blush5c::bf_rasta::cheer: :shock2:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Lance Workman
      Kawasaki Prairie 700 is the machine. It’s starts and runs but has a miss. After running it til it’s warm, it’s start smoking like your spraying for mosquitoes. Has oil in the breather also. Checked compressions and getting low 40psi both holes. I know this has a decompression lobe. Any other ideas? Leak down check? I’m guessing it pretty much has to be rings. With it blowing oil back into the breather. Normal typical sign I suppose?
    • By BCNemo
      I have a 2001 Yamaha Kodiak 400 (YFM400FWAN©) On a recent hunting trip a problem popped up and I hope someone else has experienced this, so that I can learn from them instead of going on my own hunt for an answer.
      The Problem:
      On cold days (sub 25 degree) I choke the Kodiak and it starts instantly. It revs up and runs on "high idle" without any problem. However when I return the choke lever to its "normal" position the ATV continues to run and a very high idle. I cant put it into gear until the idle comes down, which it doesn't. In order to use the bike I have to shut it off and when I restart it I must place it into gear before the engine gets a chance to rev up. It then returns to a normal idle and the machine behaves normally. This only happens on real cold days but it is a problem I want to fix. Can anyone offer some help?
    • By Gunny
      Hope you enjoy the video ....

• By DayBreakJim
      Well, hello everyone. I figured I'd introduce myself with a post. I just turned 33 last month and today I officially quit my job to work on wheelers. I've been buying them broken for about 5 months now, fixing them and selling them for profit. I work on them in my garage and have been selling between 2-4 per month but it has been draining me while also working my full time job. I've slowly been accumulating the basic tools I need to get the jobs done. Nothing special, not a boatload of tools, money or skills. I taught myself through the years and finally got sick enough of working for the city as a sewer service worker to make the jump and quit. I was making 49k a year and now I'm fully relying on my income from repairing wheelers.
      I live with my gf and we have no kids yet so that helps. We live in a major city and it has gotten so bad now that we refuse to have kids and raise them here. There's no way we're putting them into the education system. We're determined to move to the country, buy land and start a homestead. My gf is building her virtual tutoring business teaching kids to read and doing awesome! I knew that this job was the last thing holding us here and I would have to lose it anyway if we're going to another state in the next 2 years so we decided now was the time. 
      So that brings me here!
      I hope I can share things that I'm learning and learn more from you guys! Also I know I'm going to be needing those service manuals sooner or later with how many wheelers I'm fixing. Any tips for us to get to our goals are extremely welcome!! We have no land in either of our families and not much money either so the task of doing all this alone is daunting.
      Nice to meet you all and wish us luck! The clock is ticking!
    • By Jmh
      Looking for cv axle boots kit for 2016 bad boy onslaught 550cc