Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

utvboard

New Alternator Kit for the Kawasaki Teryx

UTV Crap has introduced an alternator kit for the Kawasaki Teryx that quickly and reliably boosts your Teryx charging capacity. With an additional 60 amps, there is no more worrying about adding lights, stereos or heated seats.

UTV Crap Teryx 750 60 Amp Alternator Kit.
Smaller 60 Amp Alternator
Easy 1 Wire Hook Up
2 Cog Style Pulleys for Less Horse Power Loss and Less Stress on the Crank
Heavy Duty Cog Style BeltCustom Billet Crank Mounts
$474.95 Complete Kit Ready to Bolt on!

UTV Crap also has an alternator kit for the Yamaha Rhino for $349.95

About UTV Crap:
UTV Crap sells, manufactures and installs: parts, accessories and suspension kits for all major UTVs. UTV Crap is located in Phoenix, AZ can can be reached online at www.utvcrap.com or by calling 623.934.3070

https://www.utvguide.net/new-alternator-kit-for-the-kawasaki-teryx/

12 hours ago, Azrial said:

Dead Link.

Another old link, found on their website and corrected. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mike Johnson
      Does anyone know what the 3rd item is behind the battery on this ATV ? I know 1 is the,  solenoid1 is the CDI box, what is the 3rd.
    • By Daniel Gibson
      Working on a bayou 220 that has been ran extremely hard it's whole life. Literally had almost an inch thick dirt/oil covering the motor. Yeah that bad. Surprisingly it runs though. I cleaned the carb and tank multiple times. They're clean enough to eat off of. Readjusted valve lash and set timing. Was about 3 teeth off. It cranks good and runs good only problem is I have to cover the carb intake basically choking the hell out of it for it to start. The com choke works fine. It does this each time I start it regardless of temperature both ambient or motor. Wth? Compression is at 115psi I get 130s if I put a little oil in the piston chamber. Please help. Thanks 
    • By Andrew Baker
      I need help with wiring on a 1998 (I think, 10th digit of the VIN was W) Bayou. I'm not getting spark, I'm pretty sure it is due to grounds being off because the harness is pretty hacked as far as the electric start and charging system goes. I'm needing a good wiring schematic. I found one online and there are a few things that don't add up on it so I'm skeptical that it is really for my year and model. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

• By Chris2018
      I have a 1996 Kawasaki Mojave KSF250. I have no manual on it and it has a no spark issue. If anyone could give me a hand with this or would possibly have a manual would appreciate it. 
    • By Christopher Freshwater
      I just got a 750 brute force was not running been working on it all day finally got it running but rear cylinder acts like it cuts out and then starts working again and the fan does not come on
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Dana Hudson
      Hey everyone, hoping to get some help here... my kids 03 KTF 50 Quad has always ran great... they were riding it a couple of hours a few days ago and it died a couple of times (not normal) but started right back up. A few days later my 5 year old wanted to take it for a spin so I started it (2 pulls) and he took off.. he made it a couple hundred yards and it died and we havnt been able to start it since. I have new gas, good spark and 120 psi compression.. it will not start with starter fluid in the intake or even in the cylinder.. the fuel bowl has fuel at the carb... what am I missing? It’s driving me crazy!!
    • By utvboard
      Introducing the Dash Frame system for the Kawasaki Teryx from Black Rhino Performance. The Dash Frame fits nicely into the middle of your dash, and is designed to closely follow the shape of the Kawasaki Teryx dash. This frame puts your gauges and switches at the same angle as the upper dash for easy viewing of the gauges and convenient placement of switches. The panel provides mounting for 3 2"
      https://www.utvguide.net/dash-frame-system-for-the-kawasaki-teryx-now-available/
    • By Azrial
      I just picked up a 2008 Kawasaki Teryx 750 LE 4x4 and am looking for Wench Suggestions. It was used by an old man to check his mail and only has 30 hours on it! I intend to use this on my very steep property like a small tractor. I had a old Ford 1220 Tractor and with its high center of gravity and lack of 4 wheel drive it was useless!

To the point, I am looking a wench suggestions to help my new tool do its job! Even though the front bumper is drilled for a wench, I understand that I need a wench plate and that some wenches will not fit without body mods. Does 3500 Lbs capacity sound right?

Thanks!
    • By Admin
      View File 2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 KRF750NA (LTATV) Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 06/28/2019 Category Kawasaki UTV