Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

i found more pictures, HAHAHA it has like +2 stock a arms, the swing arm looks like a custom bashee swingarm, its off centered the rear linkage is VERY crappy. the rear end is FAR forward looks ab out an inch away from the stock nerf bars, i lol'd

i just noticed something on that website... under the website name it states "The largest distributer of chinese atvs, mopeds, dirtbikes, and gocarts" haha i didnt see that about the tranny...

I still don't know. Did you read the specs on the tranny? It's not a 5 speed, it has L-H-N-R-P

I think that is a mistake, it has a clutch, and if you read the reviews below, one of the owners said it has a manual transmission. All in all, looks like a decent machine, long travel suspension, long multi-rate shocks with big rezzies, decent tires, alluminum heel guards, oversize bumper, what appears to be braided steel brake lines, and thin wall polished steel wheels. This thing looks to be better equiped than most other 450's. It even has a better warranty. The only thing that seems bad about it is that it is made in China.

Edited by DirtDemon