Sparrows

I just traded my xbox for a 80gig ps3.

just a wired or wireless internet connection, its free to get on! i already made an account, make one we'll play some gammmmessss :P

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

ahhh man u traded an xbox for a ps3 wat were u thinking lol.....jk... thats a really good trade.. how is playing ps3 compared to xbox? and ps3 live to xbox live

eh i havnt played online yet, only game i got was socom, i played xbox live for about 4 years, it was fun but i got bored..:( i was on the ps home, it's like second life for pc, there was some 3rd world country people talking in their moonspeak and i walked up and started dancing LOL they were mad but i laughed :D

just a wired or wireless internet connection, its free to get on! i already made an account, make one we'll play some gammmmessss :P

Cool!I'll see about maybe gettin hooked up this week.I dunno how much I'll be on though;I'm on call at my job this week.What games you got?I have GTA4,NFS Undercover,and Uncharted:Drakes Fortune.I was renting a bunch when I first got it but I've been trying to save up for some quad parts I need/want.BTW did you do all the upgrades to your 460EX or have a shop do it?I'm lookin at a 435 kit for the DVX but also thinkin about trade in for a KFX450R-unsure what I want to do

it was done when i got it, First atv i had was a yamaha moto4 LOL it was a 225 or something like that then i had a blaster that top end blew out, i love it tho, 2strokes are pretty fast. then i got my 400ex for 1600 dollars! motor was done by duncan i think the guy said. and im sure it has other mods, i just dont know of them so i cant list it. i only have socom right now, thats what the guy gave me. i'lll get call of duty 4, i ruled at it on xbox live, so we'll see.

Yeah;I have Socom for the PS2 but haven't played it on the PS3 yet.You owe it to yourself to play Pure.I rented it and was fairly close to beating it within a couple wks.I think its a game that's replayable over and over