Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

I just traded my xbox for a 80gig ps3.

eh i havnt played online yet, only game i got was socom, i played xbox live for about 4 years, it was fun but i got bored..:( i was on the ps home, it's like second life for pc, there was some 3rd world country people talking in their moonspeak and i walked up and started dancing LOL they were mad but i laughed :D

just a wired or wireless internet connection, its free to get on! i already made an account, make one we'll play some gammmmessss :P

Cool!I'll see about maybe gettin hooked up this week.I dunno how much I'll be on though;I'm on call at my job this week.What games you got?I have GTA4,NFS Undercover,and Uncharted:Drakes Fortune.I was renting a bunch when I first got it but I've been trying to save up for some quad parts I need/want.BTW did you do all the upgrades to your 460EX or have a shop do it?I'm lookin at a 435 kit for the DVX but also thinkin about trade in for a KFX450R-unsure what I want to do

it was done when i got it, First atv i had was a yamaha moto4 LOL it was a 225 or something like that then i had a blaster that top end blew out, i love it tho, 2strokes are pretty fast. then i got my 400ex for 1600 dollars! motor was done by duncan i think the guy said. and im sure it has other mods, i just dont know of them so i cant list it. i only have socom right now, thats what the guy gave me. i'lll get call of duty 4, i ruled at it on xbox live, so we'll see.