Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sparrows

I just traded my xbox for a 80gig ps3.

just a wired or wireless internet connection, its free to get on! i already made an account, make one we'll play some gammmmessss :P

ahhh man u traded an xbox for a ps3 wat were u thinking lol.....jk... thats a really good trade.. how is playing ps3 compared to xbox? and ps3 live to xbox live

eh i havnt played online yet, only game i got was socom, i played xbox live for about 4 years, it was fun but i got bored..:( i was on the ps home, it's like second life for pc, there was some 3rd world country people talking in their moonspeak and i walked up and started dancing LOL they were mad but i laughed :D

just a wired or wireless internet connection, its free to get on! i already made an account, make one we'll play some gammmmessss :P

Cool!I'll see about maybe gettin hooked up this week.I dunno how much I'll be on though;I'm on call at my job this week.What games you got?I have GTA4,NFS Undercover,and Uncharted:Drakes Fortune.I was renting a bunch when I first got it but I've been trying to save up for some quad parts I need/want.BTW did you do all the upgrades to your 460EX or have a shop do it?I'm lookin at a 435 kit for the DVX but also thinkin about trade in for a KFX450R-unsure what I want to do

it was done when i got it, First atv i had was a yamaha moto4 LOL it was a 225 or something like that then i had a blaster that top end blew out, i love it tho, 2strokes are pretty fast. then i got my 400ex for 1600 dollars! motor was done by duncan i think the guy said. and im sure it has other mods, i just dont know of them so i cant list it. i only have socom right now, thats what the guy gave me. i'lll get call of duty 4, i ruled at it on xbox live, so we'll see.

Yeah;I have Socom for the PS2 but haven't played it on the PS3 yet.You owe it to yourself to play Pure.I rented it and was fairly close to beating it within a couple wks.I think its a game that's replayable over and over