Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I am a AMSOIL Dealer and want to see how many people know about AMSOIL products. How many of you use AMSOIL products. And to see if anyone wants to learn how to buy AMSOIL at cost or be sponsored? I am looking for racers that want to be sponsored by AMSOIL. As well as people that just want to change oil in there truck or car every 25,000 miles or one year!

If you think you want more info contact me anytime! My email is [email protected] and check out my website to buy now or check out the great money and time saving products!

Your AMSOIL Dealer Ken George

I have an 1987 Suzuki LT250R and it has an FMF fatty pipe, Power core silencer, Boysen reeds and a K&N filter. It is stock bore right now. What Amsoil oil would you suggest that I run? I do mostly trail riding.

If you wanna sponsor me as a trail rider I will plaster your stickers all over my stuff including quad, rhino, truck and use your oil if I can get it at cost! Send me some stickers and I'll get started!

I have an 1987 Suzuki LT250R and it has an FMF fatty pipe, Power core silencer, Boysen reeds and a K&N filter. It is stock bore right now. What Amsoil oil would you suggest that I run? I do mostly trail riding.

You should use Amsoil Dominator or Interceptor 2 stroke mix. As for the crankcase I would check to see what Suzuki tells you to use. I have some customers tell me they use our 10w40 motorcycle oil to our gear lubes. Let me know what you run in the crankcase now and I can figure something out.

Dont forget to buy at cost! Just let me know when your ready!

Thanks!

If you wanna sponsor me as a trail rider I will plaster your stickers all over my stuff including quad, rhino, truck and use your oil if I can get it at cost! Send me some stickers and I'll get started!

Give me a call or email if you need help. But the best thing to do is go to

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.
And click on the "services" tab at the top. There is a link on that page to become a preferred customer. Use the drop down tab to select 6 months or 1 year program. Add it to your cart and then shop for anything else you want. You will be able to buy at cost right then! No waiting! Anything you want on there will be shipped right to your door. If you give me your address I will send a catalog and stickers. Let me know if you need help or are ready to place an order!

Thank you!

I actually haven't changed the crankcase lube yet. I will check what is recommended.

I actually haven't changed the crankcase lube yet. I will check what is recommended.

Sounds great! Check it out then I will see what we have that will work well with the setup that you have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!

Ken

my husband used to be an amsoil sponsored rider....when his contract ended panolin picked us both up...not that we disliked amsoil, amsoil makes a great product.