Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

WAL-MART INTERVIEW

A manager at Wal-Mart had the task of hiring someone to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack of resumes he found four people who were equally qualified. He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.

The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table, the interviewer asked, 'What is the fastest thing you know of?'

The first man replied, 'A THOUGHT.' It just pops into your head. There's no warning.

'That's very good!' replied the interviewer. 'And, now you sir?', he asked the second man.

'Hmmm...let me see 'A blink! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of.'

'Excellent!' said the interviewer. 'The blink of an eye, that's a very popular cliché for speed.' He then turned to the third man, who was contemplating his reply.

'Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light on the barn comes on in less than an instant. 'Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of'.

The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. 'It 's hard to beat the speed of light,' he said.

Turning to BUBBA, the fourth and final man, the interviewer posed the same question.

Old Bubba replied, 'After hearing the previous three answers, it's obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA.'

'WHAT!?' said the interviewer, stunned by the response.

'Oh sure', said BUBBA. 'You see, the other day I wasn't feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom, but before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already shit my pants.'

BUBBA is now the new greeter at a Wal-Mart near you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Airborne
      Hey guys , i think i made mistake when purchased my machine when i thought id be fine with a manual lift moose plow set up .
      plow is great , takes a beating , very satisfied however the manual lift for it just kicks my ass after 4 hours or so. Lol 
      so im looking at changing over to a winch , no biggie im definitely going to do it , 
      where my question is , when looking at winches i came to the divide in the trail ...nylon rope ,or old style cable ?  I will be,only using this for plowing that is all , i use choke cables and tug straps for other work ...... somwhat do you think guys , its not a price issue , im looking for longterm dependability.... i questioned the rope getting wet while plowing , maybe no biggie not sure. ..
      thanks guys.  Airborne 
    • By Tony Amato
      I recently bought a 2008 Polaris 90cc outlaw for my daughter it only needed a few things like a carburetor and a transmission shaft which I fixed with ease. The headlights on this vehicle are dim so I bought a aftermarket set of headlights also a  small winch does anyone know if the stator puts out enough voltage to run these extra accessories do they sell a stator that puts out higher amps? I would appreciate any help that you guys should give me
    • By Lillie Monroe
      For sale 2003 Honda 400ex motor great condition low hours 1200 obo. Call Chris at7063472164 if interested
    • By Johnnyhorsepower
      I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc
      Its called: atv escape

John
    • By DaveInME
      My wife & I are getting tired of 0 degree high for the day and 10' of snow for the 5 month long winter season. and are looking for a warmer place to spend the winter.  We would need a place with lots of ATV trails and places to put our kayaks in and do some fishing. Shopping malls, etc are NOT even a consideration. as long as we have a gas station and food store, we're good.
      we also need to have some "elbow room" without being stuff in with neighbors on all sides.  to put this in perspective we live in Aroostook County, Maine which is about the size of Connecticut and Rhode Island combined, but with a total population of 70,000 or about 10 people per sq mile.  so we're used to going 30+ miles without seeing anyone except a moose or maybe a bear.
      another words, I want to replace the this picture

with these pics.

we would either rent a place for the winter, or buy a travel trailer / toy hauler to live in.
      Dave

• Similar Tagged Content

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      :yes:In everyone's so Humble opinion.....If you had the Cash.....and you were in the market for Either an 08 or 09 Utility Quad......Which Manufacturer would you Flip your Mattress for????
      Post your Reasonings.......And Which Quad you would buy...
      At the end of this Poll.....We will take the best two......Then Poll them..... Which would make this a True.....This Vs. That.....
    • By BuckBilly
      Dad just lost an 18 month battle with cancer today Saturday. Will post his pictures on my profile when I get time. Later this week.