Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

WAL-MART INTERVIEW

A manager at Wal-Mart had the task of hiring someone to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack of resumes he found four people who were equally qualified. He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.

The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table, the interviewer asked, 'What is the fastest thing you know of?'

The first man replied, 'A THOUGHT.' It just pops into your head. There's no warning.

'That's very good!' replied the interviewer. 'And, now you sir?', he asked the second man.

'Hmmm...let me see 'A blink! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of.'

'Excellent!' said the interviewer. 'The blink of an eye, that's a very popular cliché for speed.' He then turned to the third man, who was contemplating his reply.

'Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light on the barn comes on in less than an instant. 'Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of'.

The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. 'It 's hard to beat the speed of light,' he said.

Turning to BUBBA, the fourth and final man, the interviewer posed the same question.

Old Bubba replied, 'After hearing the previous three answers, it's obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA.'

'WHAT!?' said the interviewer, stunned by the response.

'Oh sure', said BUBBA. 'You see, the other day I wasn't feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom, but before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already shit my pants.'

BUBBA is now the new greeter at a Wal-Mart near you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2008 Polaris Outlaw 90 CC electrical system question

I recently bought a 2008 Polaris 90cc outlaw for my daughter it only needed a few things like a carburetor and a transmission shaft which I fixed with ease. The headlights on this vehicle are dim so I bought a aftermarket set of headlights also a  small winch does anyone know if the stator puts out enough voltage to run these extra accessories do they sell a stator that puts out higher amps? I would appreciate any help that you guys should give me

By Tony Amato, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • Just found new phone app that shows all the trails near your location!

I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc Its called: atv escape John

By Johnnyhorsepower, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 3 replies
    • Replacement cylinder question for 90 Quadrunner LT4WD

Hey there, new to the forum. Did some searching before posting but didn't manage to find anything, so forgive me if it's been covered before.

I've got a 1990 Quadrunner LT4WD that I got my hands on last year for super cheap (for a reason). It starts and runs great, but the plug is drowned with oil after about a half hour of use (surprisingly next to no smoke though...weird), so I'm going to look at replacing the piston, rings (one of which came out in two pieces) and the cylinder (very little scoring, but definitely saw some bad detonation at some point and needs replacing). The connecting rod thankfully has zero play in it and is silky smooth, so I'm good with how the bottom end sits at this point.

Now, a friend has a 2002 Quadrunner 4WD LT-250F that's out of commission due to basically everything other than engine issues, and has been sitting around for a few years. He says that I can just take what I need if they'll work, so I've been looking at the part numbers before we rip on his motor. I see that the part number for the cylinder is the same (11210-19B10-0F0), but the newer models have either "Model K1" or "Model K2" listed as well. Will they work with the older machines or are there a couple little things that just don't let them jive?

By SilentNoise, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 3 replies
    • 05 Raptor 660 Trans Question

I have a 05 Raptor 660 that chewed up 2nd gear. Both the pinion and wheel gear need replaced. I have the parts and have it torn down. The wheel gears just have snap rings and they come off and I can replace them but the pinion gear is my issue. One end has a 12pt gear that is machined as part of the shaft. The other side has a 16pt gear that i cant figure out how to remove. I am assuming this is pressed on as there are no snap rings but before I go and put tons of force on it does anyone know for sure if this is pressed on?  

By Bill Atkinson, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Chironex spartan 500 carb hose question

does anyone know what/where this hose get connected to. is it a vacuum or vent... engine run but when given throttle it tends to bog or die out. if i blow a steady stream of air in it engine throttle responds perfect.   

By Pnut Butter, in CFMOTO ATV Forum

• 4 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      :yes:In everyone's so Humble opinion.....If you had the Cash.....and you were in the market for Either an 08 or 09 Utility Quad......Which Manufacturer would you Flip your Mattress for????
      Post your Reasonings.......And Which Quad you would buy...
      At the end of this Poll.....We will take the best two......Then Poll them..... Which would make this a True.....This Vs. That.....
    • By BuckBilly
      Dad just lost an 18 month battle with cancer today Saturday. Will post his pictures on my profile when I get time. Later this week.