Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

CJRenaJohnson

Video of me riding the Teryx in Arizona in December

Our website supports Youtube links or you can use photobucket.

Go to this link, that is where you choose where to upload the video file from.

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Kawasaki Bayou 300 Need Help

just got this boyou 300 don't know the year and need to find were the numbers are plus the spark is real weak and one other thing can't see any oil in the crank case fill hole and was wondering how to tell when its full. I did download the manual for this but not much info for what I need. So help Mike aka the pirate:aargh:

By pathfinderz1, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 21 replies
    • 1986 Kawasaki Bayou 300 Oil Capacity

I was just wondering the oil capacity on my bike thank you

By johnnym, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 7 replies
    • 1997 Kawasaki Bayou 300 2x4 (klf300b) Runs Bad

Hey I have a 97 bayou 300 2x4 (klf300b) that i bought for 1000 last June and sunk another 1000 into it already.  When i went to look at it, the seller had warmed it up before hand (he was riding it when I got there).  it ran good so i bought it and took it home that evening... next morning it wouldn't hardly start.  I discovered the carb was clogged, there was chunks of rust in the fuel valve, the choke lever was missing and other things.  I have since cleaned the carb and replaced the fuel valve and gas lines and cleaned out the gas tank and cap.   Enough background on it, the problem is this:  It floods if i push it past half throttle in 4th and 5th gear even going downhill and shifting correctly.  It also has to idle and warm up when you first start it which is really annoying now that its cold...  It also smokes blue smoke for about 15 seconds when started cold-  does not smoke at all once warm but the exhaust still smells like burnt metal.  A friend told me that it didn't have enough compression.  I also found out that the valves are a common cause for low compression on Kawasakis..  I have never adjusted valves before-  the most I've ever got into a engine was a head gasket on a riding mower so I'm new to this.  My goal is to get this bike running and starting cold like a top-  should i tear down and rebuild the top end?  What should i try first?  I tore the carb apart and rebuilt it and fiddled with the air screw and nothing changed.  I also ordered a compression test kit that should be coming in soon. Ive also considered just selling it for like $500 and taking the hit-  Id rather not sink too much more into this machine..  lol

By slabach, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 23 replies
    • 1986 Kawasaki Bayou 300 Synthetic Engine Oil

Hey people Question for all, just picked a 1986 bayou 300 thinking of going synthetic any thoughts ?

By mmgood, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 8 replies
    • 2008 Teryx Cab noise

I have a 2008 Teryx and it has been great the only complaint I have is the engine or transmission noise inside the cab, it is a loud wine and has been this way ever sense I bought it any suggestions or products that may help quite this noise down a little??

By dirtjunkie85, in Kawasaki UTV Forum

• 1 reply
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By William Waterworth
      I dont really know much about working on quads, just go off of manuals and luck. I recently got a 1987 Moto 4, YFM350ERT that could use some work. Is there or does anyone know a mechanic in Phoenix, Arizona that might be able to take a look. Be able to tell me what it all needs and basically a diagnostic that wont break the bank. Any advice would be appreciated
    • By OutlawGade
      Hey guys. Starting a Grizzly Tracker Video Thread.
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By Glad510
      Hi everybody. Please check my new short video from one ATV trip. Iam riding on CFMOTO Gladiator, who else? [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By ITorMIS
      I just picked up a 2006 Kazuma Falcon 110 for my son. The previous owner ended up taking off the airbox and filter and replacing it with a cone style air filter and no airbox at all.
      My son loved to ride through puddles, big ones, with his Polaris Predator (before it got stolen) and I'm wondering if I buy the OEM airbox/filter for the Falcon, will it protect the engine from the puddle splashes. Someone told me the standard airbox may have vents that won't protect it.
      Anyone have experience with the Falcon and riding in wet conditions?
      Thanks in Advance.
    • By OutlawGade
      Starting a thread to keep our Videos in one spot. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.
      If you like you can join the Group at www.facebook.com/groups/NOSatvs
      [ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame]