Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

mabridges

I agree with the law about requiring ASI safety course before riding an ATV

I agree with this because the first time I took my new four wheeler out years ago, I had no experience in riding. I was going slow and still turned the 4-wheeler over and had a few bruises and was lucky to not get hurt any worse. So it doesn't matter how slow or how fast. It has to do with technique. So everyone please take a safety course for yourself, your family and the ATV community.

I agree with this because the first time I took my new four wheeler out years ago, I had no experience in riding. I was going slow and still turned the 4-wheeler over and had a few bruises and was lucky to not get hurt any worse. So it doesn't matter how slow or how fast. It has to do with technique. So everyone please take a safety course for yourself, your family and the ATV community.
I totally disagree, because the way they are handled in the area I live. They treat people like crap and have them so damn scared of an atv the get hurt because of panic attacks.

I took a course when I first got my quad. Honestly I took the course because Honda paid me $100. No, I didn't learn anything new but the others in the class with me were all newbies. The amount of information the instructor supplied and the quality was amazing, he was very patient with everyone.

So I think they are a wonderful thing for newbs. I will definitely sign my kids up for one...when the time comes.

BB, I wish safety courses were held everywhere in the same manor that they are held here. With the right teacher, it can be a fun learning experience.

We must improve the safety of ATV riding, those who oppose us will use it to limit or close trails.
One problem with that. You can't control stupid people. Look at how SOME people have

little or no respect for the land we ride on. Private and public lands alike. When we went to Leota , Mich to ride , I could not beleive the disrespect some people had for the land. From the parking lot to the trails. That is another thing training needs to focous on to. Not just safety.

:iagreec:

BB it is just like gun control. The only people effected by the laws that get imposed are the law abiding people. It doesn't stop the idiot or the criminal and those are the people that get all this started anyway.

:iagreec:

BB it is just like gun control. The only people effected by the laws that get imposed are the law abiding people. It doesn't stop the idiot or the criminal and those are the people that get all this started anyway.

I agree, butttttttt I like to rant anyways!!:rantc::twocents: