Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
BuckBilly

2009 King Quad 400 AS Anniversary Edition

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• By joseph
      my atv will start right up will idle fine soon as i try to throttle up engine dies,i have changed gas,new fuel pump and lines great compression 188 lbs.new coil new spark plug adjusted valves dont know what to do also rebuilt carb,any help wanted
    • By Frisbie6
      This is a strange question maybe.  I just finished cleaning my old barn find Suzuki.  I think it's a 1985.  LT230 shaft drive.  Started it up and other than making some carb adjustments (well, I think that's all I have to do) it runs fine.
      But as I drove it around the yard I noticed that it is hard to steer.  The front tires seem like they are barely touching the ground!  The handle bar moves fine and the wheels turn, but the tires don't grip the grass.
      When I lean forward as far as I can the tires actually bite into the grass and turn the bike.  When I sit on the bike it just plows straight ahead.
      Has anyone seem anything like this? 
      I wonder if the back tires are too small, causing the bike to lean backwards.  Does anyone have the specs on what size tires I should have?
      Thanks for any help provided...
    • By StolenATV
      OUR 2012 POLARIS ATV, 4 SEATER ROBBY GORDON EDITION WAS STOLEN FROM OUR RESIDENCE DRIVEWAY IN ODESSA, FLORIDA ON NOVEMBER 9,2014. WITH LOW MILES AND EXCELLENT CONDITION, THIS ORANGE AND WHITE ATV COULD HAVE EASILY BE REPAINTED OR DECALED FOR A QUICK SALE ANYWHERE IN THE USA!
      IF YOU ARE A DEALER OR CONSUMER LOOKING TO BUY ONE WHO IS READING THIS, PLEASE LOOK AT SERIAL NUMBER IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE OFFERING A $2000.00 CASH REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE RECOVERY OF THIS ATV.
      SERIAL
      4XAXE7EA7CB442087
      CALL 813-477-9977
      The post 2012 POLARIS ATV – ROBBY GORDON EDITION appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Frisbie6
      I hope someone can help me with this.  I recently finished cleaning up an old barn find Quadrunner 230 Shaft drive.  The only thing I lost during the process was the screw that holds the airbox cover in place.  The suzuki part number seems to be 02142-0516A. 
      Naturally I would rather pick one up locally, but I can't find a description of what size the screw is.  I have tries everything in my bin of leftover screws, and nothing fits.
      So the question is, does anyone know what size this screw is, or can anyone tell me how to find out?  I have searched google for cross reference and come up empty.
      Thanks for any help!

• By fierogary
      ve a 1997 suzuki lt80 and when i try to turn it's as if the brakes are applied.  it does not turn freely....i dont what to do to correct this...please help with suggestions...thank you
  • Similar Tagged Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • By skgw1
      Feul pump went out. Replaced. At times quad cuts out like its not getting gas. Saw article on new pump needs to be calibrated. Told how to go into a service mode. Does not tell how to calibrate after going into mode. Can anyone shed light on this procedure.
    • By katasha2
      I took apart the carburator to clean out and I can't remember exactly where the springs that are inside the float are supposed to go I've tried to look up schematics but I think I am missing a spring maybe need helpt:confused::confused: