Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Today the President fired the CEO of General Motors ? How can this be ? The Government can now fire a private sector employee ? Oh My God !!! Are we in trouble or what. Better watch out, that means he can fire YOU ! I am still reeling from this. This man is a dictator. What would happen if Polaris got in trouble ? Could the CEO be fired by the President, and then the company operated by the government ? That would spell the END of ATVs and OHVs all together. This mad man has gone to far to fast and must be stopped, or this country and this sport are DOOMED. God help us.

Well, that's what happens when you accept bailout money. GM was run poorly, did not read their customer demands, and let union contracts get out of hand. Heads must roll! Part of the agreement to get MORE bailout for GM, was the resignation of their CEO. I think it's totally acceptable if you want to keep getting tax payer money. That company needs new leadership. If you read about him, he set a bad tone and way of doing things in GM.

Don't worry, he's getting a 20 million exit package.....his 40 year run is through.

If you accept bailout, the government will have a say in your operations.

I think they also need to fire CEOs of the banks who got bailout money to. Got our tax money and won't lead it to people and companies who can pay there bills.

I think they also need to fire CEOs of the banks who got bailout money to. Got our tax money and won't lead it to people and companies who can pay there bills.

I agree with you BB. I also think that instead of bailout, they should have let GM and AIG go bankrupt. It wouldhave killed teh GM union contracts and the company would have seen some new investors as it rebuilds. AIG is just a Giant that should fall.

It will no longer be called General Motors. From here on out it will be called Government Motors.

It will no longer be called General Motors. From here on out it will be called Government Motors.

That's a good one. Why not, they're covering GM and Chrysler warranties now...